Table of Contents
The Denver Broncos (3-9) enter a matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs (9-3) on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at Empower Field at Mile High on a four-game losing streak.
The Broncos are expected to lose by at least a touchdown (currently +9) versus the Chiefs (with an over/under of 43 points).
Create your NFL Pool started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kansas City Chiefs vs. Denver Broncos
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Stadium: Empower Field at Mile High
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Chiefs
- So far this season, the Chiefs have compiled a 5-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Chiefs have a 2-1 record against the spread when favored by 9 points or more this season.
- Chiefs games with a set total have hit the over five times this season (41.7%).
Stats & Insights for Chiefs
- The Chiefs rank 16th in total defense this year (343.4 yards allowed per game), but they’ve been playing really well on the offensive side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 423.3 total yards per game.
- The Chiefs rank 15th in scoring defense this year (22.5 points allowed per game), but they’ve been thriving on the offensive side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 29.2 points per game.
- The Chiefs rank 23rd in pass defense this season (237.3 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been thriving on offense, ranking best in the NFL with 306.5 passing yards per game.
- Offensively, the Chiefs rank 17th in the NFL with 116.8 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank sixth in rushing yards allowed per contest (106.2).
- The Chiefs rank 20th in third-down defense this season (40.5% third-down conversion rate allowed), but they’ve been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with a 51.4% third-down conversion rate.
- The Chiefs own the 16th-ranked defense this season in terms of yards per play (5.8 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been more effective on offense, ranking best with 6.6 yards per play.
- With 12 forced turnovers (24th in NFL) against 16 turnovers committed (20th in NFL), the Chiefs’ -4 turnover margin ranks 26th in the league.
Chiefs’ Best Players
- Patrick Mahomes II: 3,808 PASS YDS / 317.3 YPG / 65.7% / 30 TD / 8 INT / 44 CAR / 283 RUSH YDS / 2 TD
- Isaih Pacheco: 111 CAR / 521 YDS / 43.4 YPG / 3 TD / 6 REC / 46 YDS / 3.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Travis Kelce: 77 REC / 968 YDS / 80.7 YPG / 12 TD
- JuJu Smith-Schuster: 52 REC / 688 YDS / 62.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling: 33 REC / 586 YDS / 48.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Chris Jones: 28 TKL / 11 TFL / 10 SACK / 3 PD
- Nick Bolton: 122 TKL / 9 TFL / 2 SACK / 2 INT / 2 PD
Betting Insights for Broncos
- The Broncos are 4-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Broncos are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- In Broncos 12 games with a set total, one has hit the over (8.3%).
Stats & Insights for Broncos
- The Broncos rank 27th in the NFL with 315.2 total yards per game, but they’ve been carried by their defense, which ranks third-best by allowing only 304.6 total yards per game.
- The Broncos rank worst in points per game on offense (13.8), but at least they’ve been dominating on defense, ranking second-best in points allowed per game (17).
- The Broncos’ pass defense has been leading the way for the team, as they rank third-best in the NFL with 184.5 passing yards ceded per game. In terms of offense, they are putting up 212.3 passing yards per game, which ranks 21st.
- The Broncos are compiling 102.9 rushing yards per contest on offense this season (24th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 120.1 rushing yards per game (18th-ranked) on defense.
- The Broncos rank third-worst in third-down conversion rate (27.4%), but at least they’ve been playing well on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best in third-down rate allowed (31.9%).
- The Broncos rank 25th in the NFL with 5.3 yards per play, but they’ve been carried by their defense, which ranks best by giving up just 5.1 yards per play.
- After forcing 13 turnovers (22nd in NFL) and turning the ball over 12 times (fifth in NFL) this season, the Broncos have the 15th-ranked turnover margin of +1.
Best Players for Broncos
- Russell Wilson: 2,558 PASS YDS / 232.5 YPG / 60.1% / 8 TD / 5 INT / 37 CAR / 158 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Latavius Murray: 104 CAR / 405 YDS / 50.6 YPG / 4 TD / 17 REC / 84 YDS / 10.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Courtland Sutton: 52 REC / 688 YDS / 57.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Jerry Jeudy: 34 REC / 514 YDS / 51.4 YPG / 3 TD
- Greg Dulcich: 25 REC / 319 YDS / 45.6 YPG / 1 TD
- Dre’Mont Jones: 41 TKL / 8 TFL / 5.5 SACK
- Alex Singleton: 101 TKL / 5 TFL / 3 PD
- Justin Simmons: 39 TKL / 1 TFL / 3 INT / 4 PD