Table of Contents
The No. 3 UConn Huskies (12-0, 1-0 Big East) are big, 23-point favorites as they try to extend a 12-game win streak when they host the Georgetown Hoyas (5-7, 0-1 Big East) on Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at Harry A. Gampel Pavilion. The matchup airs at 6:30 PM ET. The point total is 147.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Hoyas
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Storrs, Connecticut
- Arena: Harry A. Gampel Pavilion
UConn Betting Stats & Information
- UConn has not lost when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 8-0.
- The Huskies have not played a game with moneyline odds of -10000 or shorter.
- The Huskies have a 10-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- UConn’s average point total in matchups this year is 141, 6.5 points fewer than the total in this game.
Georgetown Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Georgetown has been listed as the underdog in four games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Hoyas have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +2000.
- The Hoyas have gone 4-8-0 ATS this season.
- The average point total for Georgetown this year is 4.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UConn vs. Georgetown Season Stat Comparison
|UConn Rank||UConn AVG||Georgetown AVG||Georgetown Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UConn Huskies Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Huskies is Adama Sanogo, who puts up 19 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Andre Jackson is UConn’s best passer, dishing out 4.8 assists per game while scoring 5.4 PPG.
- Jordan Hawkins leads the Huskies in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Georgetown Hoyas Leaders
- The Hoyas’ Amir “Primo” Spears averages enough points (17.6 per game) and assists (4.6 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Qudus Wahab is at the top of the Georgetown rebounding leaderboard with 7.7 rebounds per game. He also scores 10.8 points and adds 0.1 assists per game.
- Jay Heath is consistent from distance and leads the Hoyas with 1.8 made threes per game.