Table of Contents
The Fordham Rams (12-1, 0-0 A-10) are favored (-1) to continue an 11-game win streak when they host the Davidson Wildcats (7-5, 0-0 A-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at Rose Hill Gymnasium. The matchup has an over/under of 144 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Bronx, New York
- Arena: Rose Hill Gymnasium
Fordham Betting Stats & Information
- Fordham has won all 11 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Rams have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -111 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Rams have compiled an 8-4-1 record against the spread.
- The Wildcats are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- Fordham’s average point total in outings this year is 143.5, 0.5 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Davidson Betting Stats & Info
- Davidson has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -111 odds on them winning this game.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record is 5-6-0 this year.
- The Wildcats have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- Davidson’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 146.3 points, 2.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Fordham vs. Davidson Season Stat Comparison
|Fordham Rank||Fordham AVG||Davidson AVG||Davidson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Fordham Rams Leaders
- Darius Quisenberry leads the Rams in scoring, tallying 18.1 points per game to go with 3.8 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Abdou Tsimbila leads Fordham in rebounding, averaging 7.8 per game, while Antrell Charlton leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.7 in each contest.
- The Rams get the most three-point shooting production out of Quisenberry, who makes three threes per game.
Davidson Wildcats Leaders
- Foster Loyer’s points (18.5 per game) and assists (5.7 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Wildcats’ leaderboards.
- Sam Mennenga grabs 7.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 15.8 points per game and adds 1.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Davidson rebounding leaderboard.
- Loyer hits 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wildcats.