Table of Contents
The Villanova Wildcats (7-5, 1-0 Big East) will attempt to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the No. 2 UConn Huskies (13-0, 2-0 Big East) at 6:30 PM ET on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 as 14.5-point underdogs. The Huskies have won 13 games in a row. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Hartford, Connecticut
- Arena: XL Center
UConn Betting Stats & Information
- UConn has been the moneyline favorite a total of nine times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Huskies have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1429 or shorter.
- The Huskies have a 10-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total in UConn’s games this season is 4.7 more points than the total of 137.5 in this matchup.
Villanova Betting Stats & Info
- Villanova lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +800.
- So far this season, the Wildcats have put together a 4-8-0 record against the spread.
- The average over/under in Villanova’s games this year is 1.2 more points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
UConn vs. Villanova Season Stat Comparison
|UConn Rank||UConn AVG||Villanova AVG||Villanova Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UConn Huskies Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Huskies is Adama Sanogo, who averages 18.6 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Andre Jackson is UConn’s best passer, dishing out 5.1 assists per game while scoring 5.6 PPG.
- Jordan Hawkins makes more threes per game than any other member of the Huskies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest.
Villanova Wildcats Leaders
- Eric Dixon scores 16.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Wildcats.
- The Villanova leaders in rebounding and assists are Cam Whitmore with 6.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.4 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Caleb Daniels with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 15.7 points and 5.3 rebounds per game).
- Daniels is the top scorer from distance for the Wildcats, hitting two threes per game.