Table of Contents
The Xavier Musketeers (10-3, 2-0 Big East) will look to extend a six-game winning streak when they visit the St. John’s (NY) Red Storm (11-2, 1-1 Big East) on Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at Carnesecca Arena as only 2-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 161.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Musketeers vs. Red Storm
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Arena: Carnesecca Arena
Xavier Betting Stats & Information
- Xavier has won all 10 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Musketeers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -135 or shorter.
- The Musketeers are 6-6-1 ATS this season.
- The Red Storm have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 2 points or more this season (0-2).
- The average point total for Xavier’s games this season is 3.5 fewer points than the total of 161 in this matchup.
St. John’s (NY) Betting Stats & Info
- St. John’s (NY) has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Red Storm have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +115.
- So far this season, the Red Storm have put together a 6-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Red Storm are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- The average total for St. John’s (NY)’s games this season is 13.1 fewer points than the point total of 161 in this outing.
Xavier vs. St. John’s (NY) Season Stat Comparison
|Xavier Rank||Xavier AVG||St. John’s (NY) AVG||St. John’s (NY) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Xavier Musketeers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Musketeers this season is Souley Boum, who averages 17.3 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 4.6 assists per game.
- Zach Freemantle leads Xavier in rebounding, averaging 7.5 per game, while Colby Jones leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.8 in each contest.
- Boum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Musketeers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
St. John’s (NY) Red Storm Leaders
- Joel Soriano has the top spot on the Red Storm leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 15.4 points and 12.6 rebounds per game.
- St. John’s (NY)’s assist leader is Andre Curbelo with 4.9 per game. He also scores 10.9 points per game and tacks on 3.5 rebounds per game.
- David Jones is reliable from deep and leads the Red Storm with 1.7 made threes per game.