Table of Contents
The VMI Keydets (5-8, 0-0 SoCon) are heavy underdogs (by 18 points) to break a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the Furman Paladins (9-4, 0-0 SoCon) on Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 151.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Paladins vs. Keydets
- Game Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Greenville, South Carolina
- Arena: Timmons Arena
Furman Betting Stats & Information
- Furman has been the moneyline favorite eight times this season. They’ve finished 6-2 in those games.
- The Paladins have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -4286 or shorter.
- The Paladins are 3-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Keydets are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 18 points or more this year.
- The average total Furman has had in its games this season is four more points than this particular game’s point total.
VMI Betting Stats & Info
- VMI has been underdogs in 10 games this season and won two (20%) of those contests.
- The Keydets have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1400 moneyline set for this game.
- The Keydets’ ATS record is 8-3-0 this season.
- The Keydets are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 18 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in VMI’s games this year is the same as the 151.5 point total in this outing.
Furman vs. VMI Season Stat Comparison
|Furman Rank||Furman AVG||VMI AVG||VMI Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Furman Paladins Leaders
- Mike Bothwell leads the Paladins in points and assists per game, scoring 20.2 points and distributing 4.5 assists.
- Jalen Slawson leads Furman in rebounding, grabbing 6.9 boards per game while also scoring 15 points a contest.
- JP Pegues makes more threes per game than any other member of the Paladins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
VMI Keydets Leaders
- Sean Conway puts up 15.8 points and 6.1 rebounds per game for the Keydets, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Tony Felder records more assists than any other VMI player with 3.5 per game. He also averages 11.8 points and pulls down 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Conway is consistent from deep and leads the Keydets with 2.9 made threes per game.