Table of Contents
The Tarleton State Texans (7-6, 1-0 WAC) are 3.5-point underdogs as they look to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Abilene Christian Wildcats (8-6, 0-1 WAC) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at Teague Center. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total is 138.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Texans
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Abilene, Texas
- Arena: Teague Center
Abilene Christian Betting Stats & Information
- Abilene Christian has put together a 4-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Wildcats have not played a game with moneyline odds of -155 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Wildcats have compiled a 3-7-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Texans are 3-4 against the spread.
- The average total for Abilene Christian’s games this year is 4.1 more points than the total of 138.5 in this game.
Tarleton State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Tarleton State has won two out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Texans have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +128 odds on them winning this game.
- The Texans have a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Texans are 3-4 against the spread.
- The average total for Tarleton State’s games this season is four more points than the point total of 138.5 in this outing.
Abilene Christian vs. Tarleton State Season Stat Comparison
|Abilene Christian Rank||Abilene Christian AVG||Tarleton State AVG||Tarleton State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Abilene Christian Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats scoring leader is Immanuel Allen, who averages 11.2 per contest to go with 3.2 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Abilene Christian’s leading rebounder is Tobias Cameron averaging 5.3 boards per game and its best passer is Damien Daniels and his 3.6 assists per game.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Cameron Steele, who makes 1.7 threes per game.
Tarleton State Texans Leaders
- Freddy Hicks paces the Texans scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, averaging 17.9 points, 6.4 rebounds and three assists per game.
- Lue Williams averages 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Texans.