Table of Contents
The Syracuse Orange (8-5, 1-1 ACC) host the Boston College Eagles (7-6, 1-1 ACC) in a matchup of ACC teams at JMA Wireless Dome, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 31, 2022. The Eagles are 10-point underdogs in the game. The point total in the matchup is 133.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Orange vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Syracuse, New York
- Arena: JMA Wireless Dome
Syracuse Betting Stats & Information
- Syracuse has a 7-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 70% of those games).
- The Orange have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -546 or shorter.
- The Orange’s ATS record is 6-7-0 this season.
- The Eagles are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- The average total Syracuse has had set in games this season is 11.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Boston College Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Boston College has won three out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +385.
- The Eagles are 4-9-0 ATS this year.
- The Eagles are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this season.
- The average total for Boston College’s games this season is 1.8 fewer points than the point total of 133 in this outing.
Syracuse vs. Boston College Season Stat Comparison
|Syracuse Rank||Syracuse AVG||Boston College AVG||Boston College Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Syracuse Orange Leaders
- The Orange leader in points and assists is Judah Mintz, who puts up 15.6 points per game to go with four assists.
- Jesse Edwards is Syracuse’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 11.1 boards in each contest while scoring 14.4 points per game.
- Joseph Girard III makes more threes per game than any other member of the Orange, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
Boston College Eagles Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford is the top scorer for the Eagles with 11.5 points per game. He also adds 3.4 rebounds and two assists per game to his statistics.
- The Boston College leaders in rebounding and assists are T.J. Bickerstaff with seven rebounds per game (he also adds 6.4 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Jaeden Zackery with 2.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.9 points and 3.5 rebounds per game).
- Mason Madsen is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Eagles, hitting 1.2 threes per game.