Table of Contents
The Binghamton Bearcats (4-9, 0-0 America East) are heavy underdogs (+13.5) as they look to break a five-game road slide when they visit the Bryant Bulldogs (9-4, 0-0 America East) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at Chace Athletic Center. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 153 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Bearcats
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Arena: Chace Athletic Center
Bryant Betting Stats & Information
- Bryant is 5-1 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 83.3%).
- The Bulldogs have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1000 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have compiled a 6-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Bearcats have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 13.5 points or more this season (0-3).
- The average over/under Bryant has had set in matchups this year is 5.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Binghamton Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Binghamton has been the underdog seven times and won one of those games.
- The Bearcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +588 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bearcats are 4-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bearcats are winless against the spread (0-3) when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- The average total for Binghamton’s games this year is 10.2 fewer points than the point total of 153 in this outing.
Bryant vs. Binghamton Season Stat Comparison
|Bryant Rank||Bryant AVG||Binghamton AVG||Binghamton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bryant Bulldogs Leaders
- Sherif Kenney leads the Bulldogs in points and assists per game, scoring 16.1 points and distributing 3.6 assists.
- Bryant’s best rebounder is Earl Timberlake, who averages 7.8 boards per game in addition to his 15.5 PPG average.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Kenney, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
Binghamton Bearcats Leaders
- Jacob Falko’s points (14.9 per game) and assists (3.7 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Bearcats’ leaderboards.
- Armon Harried’s stat line of 6.6 rebounds, 11.4 points and one assist per game helps him grab the top spot on the Binghamton rebounding leaderboard.
- John McGriff is reliable from three-point range and leads the Bearcats with 1.5 made threes per game.