Table of Contents
The Furman Paladins (10-4, 1-0 SoCon) are big, 11.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Western Carolina Catamounts (7-7, 0-1 SoCon) on Saturday, December 31, 2022 at Ramsey Center. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 146.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Paladins vs. Catamounts
- Game Day: Saturday, December 31, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Cullowhee, North Carolina
- Arena: Ramsey Center
Furman Betting Stats & Information
- Furman has gone 7-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 77.8%).
- The Paladins have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -682 or shorter.
- The Paladins have a 4-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Catamounts have a 2-0-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this season.
- Furman’s average point total in matchups this season is 154.9, 8.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Western Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- Western Carolina has been underdogs in eight games this season and won two (25%) of those contests.
- The Catamounts have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +462 odds on them winning this game.
- The Catamounts’ ATS record is 6-6-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 11.5-point underdogs this year, the Catamounts are 2-0-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Western Carolina this season is 0.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Furman vs. Western Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|Furman Rank||Furman AVG||Western Carolina AVG||Western Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Furman Paladins Leaders
- Mike Bothwell leads the Paladins in points and assists per game, scoring 19.6 points and distributing 4.4 assists.
- Jalen Slawson is Furman’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.1 boards in each contest while scoring 14.4 points per game.
- The Paladins get the most three-point shooting production out of JP Pegues, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
Western Carolina Catamounts Leaders
- The Catamounts’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Tyzhaun Claude with 15.2 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Vonterius Woolbright’s assist statline leads Western Carolina; he racks up four assists per game.
- Tre Jackson is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Catamounts, hitting 3.6 threes per game.