Table of Contents
Before Travis Etienne hits the field for Saturday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ABC, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. AFC South foes meet in Week 18 when Etienne and the Jacksonville Jaguars (8-8) hit the field against the Tennessee Titans (7-9) at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Travis Etienne Player Props vs. Tennessee
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 7, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 63.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 15.5 (-120)
Travis Etienne Rushing Stats
- The squad’s top rusher, Etienne, has carried 213 times for 1,108 yards (69.3 per game), with five TDs.
- He has also caught 33 balls for 299 yards (18.7 yards per game).
- He has accounted for 12.5% of his team’s 40 offensive touchdowns this season, with five total.
- He has received 213 of his team’s 434 carries this season (49.1%).
- Etienne ranks 16th in rushing yards after contact this season with 373, thanks in part to 13 broken tackles.
- Over his three career matchups against the Titans, Etienne averaged 10.7 rushing yards per game, 52.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday’s game.
- Etienne, in three games against them, has not gone over 63.5 rushing yards.
- Etienne, in three matchups versus the Titans, has not run for a TD.
Last 3 Games
- at Texans (1/1/2023): 9 carries, 108 yards, 1 TD; 3 receptions, 32 yardsat Jets (12/22/2022): 22 carries, 83 yards; 3 receptions, 29 yardsvs. Cowboys (12/18/2022): 19 carries, 103 yards; 2 receptions, 24 yards