Table of Contents
The Bradley Braves (10-6, 3-2 MVC) host the Valparaiso Beacons (6-10, 0-5 MVC) after winning eight straight home games. The Braves are double-digit favorites by 16.5 points in the contest, which begins at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023. The point total in the matchup is set at 127.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Braves vs. Beacons
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Peoria, Illinois
- Arena: Carver Arena
Bradley Betting Stats & Information
- Bradley has gone 8-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80%).
- The Braves have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -2049 or shorter.
- The Braves have an 8-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Beacons are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 16.5 points or more this year.
- Bradley’s average point total in matchups this year is 127.8, 0.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Valparaiso Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Valparaiso has won one out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Beacons have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1050 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Beacons have put together a 5-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Beacons are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Valparaiso this year is 13.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Bradley vs. Valparaiso Season Stat Comparison
|Bradley Rank||Bradley AVG||Valparaiso AVG||Valparaiso Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bradley Braves Leaders
- The Braves leader in points and rebounds is Rienk Mast, who scores 12.5 points and pulls down 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Bradley’s best passer is Duke Deen, who averages 2.9 assists per game to go with his 11.1 PPG scoring average.
- Deen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Braves, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Valparaiso Beacons Leaders
- Ben Krikke records 18.1 points and 5.7 rebounds per game for the Beacons, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Nick Edwards dishes out more assists than any other Valparaiso teammate with 4.6 per game. He also scores 7.6 points and pulls down 3.7 rebounds per game.
- Quinton Green is dependable from deep and leads the Beacons with 2.2 made threes per game.