Table of Contents
The Colorado State Rams (8-8, 0-3 MWC) are favored (-5.5) to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Fresno State Bulldogs (6-8, 2-1 MWC) at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at Moby Arena. The matchup’s point total is set at 130.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Arena: Moby Arena
Colorado State Betting Stats & Information
- The Rams’ ATS record is 5-10-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this season, the Bulldogs are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Colorado State has had set in matchups this season is 14.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Fresno State Betting Stats & Info
- The Bulldogs have a 4-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Fresno State this year is 7.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Colorado State vs. Fresno State Season Stat Comparison
|Colorado State Rank||Colorado State AVG||Fresno State AVG||Fresno State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Rams is Isaiah Stevens, who scores 17.8 points and dishes out 6.2 assists per game.
- John Tonje is Colorado State’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of five boards in each contest while scoring 13.6 points per game.
- Tonje leads the Rams in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Fresno State Bulldogs Leaders
- Isaih Moore puts up 11.9 points and 7.8 rebounds per game for the Bulldogs, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Isaiah Hill’s assist statline paces Fresno State; he dishes out 2.9 assists per game.
- Anthony Holland is the most prolific from deep for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.6 threes per game.