Table of Contents
The UCSB Gauchos (11-2, 2-0 Big West) visit the Cal Poly Mustangs (7-8, 1-2 Big West) after winning four straight road games. The Gauchos are favored by 7 points in the contest, which begins at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 7, 2023. The over/under is 124.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gauchos vs. Mustangs
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: San Luis Obispo, California
- Arena: Robert A. Mott Gymnasium
UCSB Betting Stats & Information
- UCSB has a 7-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 87.5% of those games).
- The Gauchos have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -278 or shorter.
- The Gauchos are 8-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Mustangs have a 3-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 7 points or more.
- The average total UCSB has had in its games this season is 11.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Cal Poly Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Cal Poly has won two out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Mustangs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +230 odds on them winning this game.
- The Mustangs are 8-5-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 7 points or more, the Mustangs have a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Cal Poly this year is 0.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UCSB vs. Cal Poly Season Stat Comparison
|UCSB Rank||UCSB AVG||Cal Poly AVG||Cal Poly Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCSB Gauchos Leaders
- The Gauchos leader in points and assists is Ajay Mitchell, who scores 16.6 points per game along with 4.6 assists.
- UCSB’s best rebounder is Andre Kelly, who averages 6.9 boards per game in addition to his 9 PPG average.
- Cole Anderson leads the Gauchos in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Cal Poly Mustangs Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma averages 11.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Mustangs.
- The Cal Poly leaders in rebounding and assists are Trevon Taylor with 5.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.9 points and one assist per game) and Camren Pierce with 2.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 4.7 points and 1.8 rebounds per game).
- Chance Hunter is the most prolific from distance for the Mustangs, hitting 1.4 threes per game.