Table of Contents
The Montana State Bobcats (9-7, 2-1 Big Sky) hit the road in Big Sky play against the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (5-11, 1-2 Big Sky) on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The Bobcats are favored by 6 points in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 138.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Lumberjacks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 7, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Flagstaff, Arizona
- Arena: J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome
Montana State Betting Stats & Information
- Montana State has won 71.4% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (5-2).
- The Bobcats have not played a game with moneyline odds of -250 or shorter.
- The Bobcats have gone 8-4-2 ATS this season.
- The Lumberjacks have a 7-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- The average total Montana State has had set in games this year is 5.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Northern Arizona Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Northern Arizona has been the underdog 12 times and won three, or 25%, of those games.
- The Lumberjacks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +210 moneyline set for this game.
- The Lumberjacks’ ATS record is 8-6-0 this year.
- The Lumberjacks have a 7-2 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 6 points or more.
- The average over/under in Northern Arizona’s games this year is 9.6 more points than the point total of 138.5 for this outing.
Montana State vs. Northern Arizona Season Stat Comparison
|Montana State Rank||Montana State AVG||Northern Arizona AVG||Northern Arizona Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- Raequan Battle leads the Bobcats in scoring, tallying 16.1 points per game to go with 3.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Jubrile Belo is Montana State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.9 per game, while Darius Brown II is its best passer, averaging 4.9 assists in each contest.
- Battle leads the Bobcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks Leaders
- Carson Towt puts up 7.9 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game, placing him atop the Lumberjacks’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Jalen Cole scores 17.8 points per game, putting him at the top of the Northern Arizona scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 3.9 rebounds and averages 2.6 assists per game.
- Cone is consistent from deep and leads the Lumberjacks with 2.6 made threes per game.