Table of Contents
The Florida Gators (9-7, 2-2 SEC) are at home in SEC play against the No. 20 Missouri Tigers (13-3, 2-2 SEC) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET. The Gators are 5.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is 149.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gators vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Gainesville, Florida
- Arena: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center
Florida Betting Stats & Information
- Florida has compiled an 8-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Gators have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -245 or shorter.
- The Gators have a 7-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Florida’s games this season is 8.7 fewer points than the over/under of 149.5 in this matchup.
Missouri Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Missouri has won three out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +205 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Tigers have compiled a 9-6-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year, the Tigers are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Missouri’s games this season is 11.8 more points than the point total of 149.5 in this outing.
Florida vs. Missouri Season Stat Comparison
|Florida Rank||Florida AVG||Missouri AVG||Missouri Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida Gators Leaders
- Colin Castleton leads the Gators in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 14.9 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Florida’s best passer is Kyle Lofton, who averages 3.1 assists per game to go with his 9.1 PPG scoring average.
- The Gators get the most three-point shooting production out of Kowacie Reeves, who makes 1.5 threes per game.
Missouri Tigers Leaders
- D’Moi Hodge puts up 15.5 points per game and is the top scorer for the Tigers.
- The Missouri leaders in rebounding and assists are Kobe Brown with 5.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 15.3 points and 2.4 assists per game) and Nick Honor with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.6 points and 1.9 rebounds per game).
- Hodge makes 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Tigers.