Table of Contents
The Southern Illinois Salukis (16-5, 8-2 MVC) are 7-point favorites as they attempt to extend a seven-game home winning streak when they square off against the Murray State Racers (11-9, 6-4 MVC) on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at SIU Arena. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Salukis vs. Racers
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Carbondale, Illinois
- Arena: SIU Arena
Southern Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Illinois has gone 12-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80%).
- The Salukis have not played a game with moneyline odds of -315 or shorter.
- The Salukis are 9-10-1 against the spread this season.
- The Racers are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this year.
- The average total Southern Illinois has had set in matchups this year is 3.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Murray State Betting Stats & Info
- Murray State has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won three of those games.
- The Racers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +247 moneyline set for this game.
- The Racers have gone 8-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Racers are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this season.
- The average total for Murray State’s games this season is 9.4 more points than the point total of 131.5 for this outing.
Southern Illinois vs. Murray State Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Illinois Rank||Southern Illinois AVG||Murray State AVG||Murray State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Illinois Salukis Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Salukis is Marcus Domask, who puts up 17 points, 6.1 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game.
- The Salukis get the most three-point shooting production out of Lance Jones, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
Murray State Racers Leaders
- Rob Perry scores 15.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Racers.
- Murray State’s leader in rebounds is Damiree Burns with 7.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Jacobi Wood with 4.5 per game.
- Perry is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Racers, hitting 1.9 threes per game.