Table of Contents
The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (7-12, 1-6 A-10) visit the Duquesne Dukes (13-7, 3-4 A-10) after losing four straight road games. The Dukes are favored by 8.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. The point total for the matchup is set at 139.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dukes vs. Ramblers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse
Duquesne Betting Stats & Information
- Duquesne has won 75% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (12-4).
- The Dukes have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -404 or shorter.
- The Dukes are 11-9-0 against the spread this season.
- Duquesne’s average point total in outings this season is 144.4, 5.4 points higher than the total in this game.
Loyola Chicago Betting Stats & Info
- Loyola Chicago has won two of the nine games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Ramblers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +310.
- The Ramblers are 4-15-0 against the spread this year.
- Loyola Chicago’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 139.2 points, 0.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Duquesne vs. Loyola Chicago Season Stat Comparison
|Duquesne Rank||Duquesne AVG||Loyola Chicago AVG||Loyola Chicago Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duquesne Dukes Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Dukes this season is Dae Dae Grant, who averages 15.1 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game.
- Duquesne’s leading rebounder is Austin Rotroff averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is Tevin Brewer and his 3.7 assists per game.
- The Dukes get the most three-point shooting production out of Grant, who knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
Loyola Chicago Ramblers Leaders
- Philip Alston collects 14 points and 5.8 rebounds per game for the Ramblers, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Braden Norris dishes out more assists than any other Loyola Chicago player with four per game. He also averages 10.5 points and pulls down 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Norris is consistent from distance and leads the Ramblers with 1.9 made threes per game.