Table of Contents
The Eastern Illinois Panthers (7-15, 3-6 OVC) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (11-11, 6-3 OVC) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Lantz Arena as 5-point underdogs. The game airs at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 146 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Redhawks vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Charleston, Illinois
- Arena: Lantz Arena
|Southeast Missouri State||-5||146|
Southeast Missouri State Betting Stats & Information
- Southeast Missouri State has won four of five games when the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- The Redhawks have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -217 or shorter.
- The Redhawks’ ATS record is 12-7-1 this season.
- The Panthers are 8-5 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Southeast Missouri State’s games this year is 3.8 more points than the total of 146 in this game.
Eastern Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Eastern Illinois has won one out of the 15 games, or 6.7%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Panthers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +177 moneyline set for this game.
- The Panthers are 11-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers have an 8-5 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 5 points or more.
- The average over/under for Eastern Illinois’ games this season is 6.6 fewer points than the point total of 146 in this outing.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Eastern Illinois Season Stat Comparison
|Southeast Missouri State Rank||Southeast Missouri State AVG||Eastern Illinois AVG||Eastern Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks Leaders
- The Redhawks leader in points and assists is Phillip Russell, who puts up 17.9 points per game to go with 4.9 assists.
- Kobe Clark is Southeast Missouri State’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 8.7 boards in each contest while scoring 6.6 points per game.
- Russell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Redhawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Eastern Illinois Panthers Leaders
- Yaakema Rose Jr. puts up 4.2 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Panthers’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Kinyon Hodges counts for 14.4 points per game, making him the top scorer on Eastern Illinois’ squad.
- Cameron Haffner is the most prolific from deep for the Panthers, hitting 1.2 threes per game.