Table of Contents
The Bradley Braves (15-8, 8-4 MVC) host the Southern Illinois Salukis (17-6, 9-3 MVC) in a matchup of MVC teams at Carver Arena, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 1, 2023. The Salukis are 6-point underdogs in the game. The over/under for the matchup is set at 127.
How do I watch Braves vs. Salukis?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Peoria, Illinois
- Arena: Carver Arena
Betting Lines for Braves vs. Salukis
Bradley Betting Stats & Information
- Bradley has won 12 of 15 games when the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- The Braves have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -262 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Braves have compiled an 11-11-0 record against the spread.
- The Salukis have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Bradley has had set in games this year is 7.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
Southern Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- Southern Illinois has won three of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Salukis have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +220 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Salukis have compiled a 9-12-1 record against the spread.
- The Salukis are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- The average total in Southern Illinois’ games this year is 1.3 more points than the point total of 127 for this outing.
Bradley vs. Southern Illinois Season Stat Comparison
|Bradley Rank||Bradley AVG||Southern Illinois AVG||Southern Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bradley Braves Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Braves is Rienk Mast, who averages 13.8 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Bradley’s best passer is Duke Deen, who averages 2.9 assists per game to go with his 11.3 PPG scoring average.
- The Braves get the most three-point shooting production out of Deen, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
Southern Illinois Salukis Leaders
- Marcus Domask is atop nearly all of the Salukis’ leaderboards by putting up 17.6 points, six rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Lance Jones is consistent from deep and leads the Salukis with 2.3 made threes per game.