Table of Contents
The Belmont Bruins (16-7, 9-3 MVC) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a four-game road winning streak when they take on the Murray State Racers (12-10, 7-5 MVC) on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at CFSB Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 144.5 points.
How do I watch Racers vs. Bruins?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Murray, Kentucky
- Arena: CFSB Center
Betting Lines for Racers vs. Bruins
Murray State Betting Stats & Information
- Murray State has been the moneyline favorite nine times this season. They’ve gone 8-1 in those games.
- The Racers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter.
- The Racers are 10-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bruins have a 4-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average total Murray State has had set in matchups this season is 3.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Belmont Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Belmont has won four out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bruins have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +100 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bruins are 11-10-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Bruins are 4-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Belmont this season is the same as this game’s over/under.
Murray State vs. Belmont Season Stat Comparison
|Murray State Rank||Murray State AVG||Belmont AVG||Belmont Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Murray State Racers Leaders
- Rob Perry leads the Racers in scoring, tallying 15.2 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Damiree Burns leads Murray State in rebounding, averaging seven per game, while Jacobi Wood leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.5 in each contest.
- Perry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Racers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Belmont Bruins Leaders
- Ben Sheppard has the top spot on the Bruins leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 18.8 points and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Belmont’s assist leader is Keishawn Davidson with 4.4 per game. He also scores 6.6 points per game and tacks on 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Drew Friberg hits 3.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bruins.