Table of Contents
The Auburn Tigers (17-8, 7-5 SEC) will attempt to stop a three-game win streak when they host the Missouri Tigers (19-6, 7-5 SEC) on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at Neville Arena as 6.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 150.5.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Auburn, Alabama
- Arena: Neville Arena
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Tigers
Auburn Betting Stats & Information
- Auburn has been the moneyline favorite 21 times this season. They’ve gone 17-4 in those games.
- The Auburn Tigers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -270 or shorter.
- The Auburn Tigers are 12-13-0 ATS this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 6.5 points or more, the Missouri Tigers have a 3-0 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Auburn has had set in matchups this season is 13.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Missouri Betting Stats & Info
- Missouri has been underdogs in 11 games this season and won five (45.5%) of those contests.
- The Missouri Tigers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +220 odds on them winning this game.
- The Missouri Tigers have gone 13-10-1 ATS this season.
- The Missouri Tigers have a 3-0 record against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Missouri this season is 6.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Auburn vs. Missouri Season Stat Comparison
|Auburn Rank||Auburn AVG||Missouri AVG||Missouri Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Auburn Tigers Leaders
- Wendell Green Jr. leads the Auburn Tigers in points and assists per game, scoring 14.3 points and distributing 4.3 assists.
- Johni Broome is Auburn’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of nine boards in each contest while scoring 13.5 points per game.
- The Auburn Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Green, who knocks down 1.4 threes per game.
Missouri Tigers Leaders
- Kobe Brown sits on top of the Missouri Tigers leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 16.5 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Sean East’s assist statline leads Missouri; he racks up three assists per game.
- D’Moi Hodge is consistent from three-point range and leads the Missouri Tigers with 2.8 made threes per game.