Table of Contents
The Clemson Tigers (19-8, 11-5 ACC) host the Syracuse Orange (16-11, 9-7 ACC) in a matchup of ACC teams at Littlejohn Coliseum, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 22, 2023. The Tigers are 4-point favorites in the game. The over/under for the matchup is set at 143.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Orange?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ACC Network
- Location: Clemson, South Carolina
- Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Orange
Clemson Betting Stats & Information
- Clemson has won 16 of 21 games when favored on the moneyline this season (76.2%).
- The Tigers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -181 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 12-15-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Orange have a 4-2-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total in Clemson’s games this year is 0.5 fewer points than the over/under of 143 in this matchup.
Syracuse Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Syracuse has been the underdog 10 times and won two of those games.
- The Orange have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +153.
- The Orange’s ATS record is 15-11-1 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Orange are 4-2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Syracuse this season is 1.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Clemson vs. Syracuse Season Stat Comparison
|Clemson Rank||Clemson AVG||Syracuse AVG||Syracuse Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Clemson Tigers Leaders
- Hunter Tyson leads the Tigers in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15.3 points and 9.3 boards per game.
- Chase Hunter is Clemson’s best passer, dispensing 4.3 assists per game while scoring 14.3 PPG.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Tyson, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
Syracuse Orange Leaders
- Joseph Girard III is the top scorer for the Orange with 17 points per game. He also adds three rebounds and three assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Syracuse leaders in rebounding and assists are Jesse Edwards with 10.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 14 points and 1.5 assists per game) and Judah Mintz with 4.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 15.7 points and 2.3 rebounds per game).
- Girard is the top scorer from deep for the Orange, hitting 2.9 threes per game.