Table of Contents
The No. 10 seed Omaha Mavericks (8-22, 4-14 Summit) and the No. 7 seed UMKC Kangaroos (11-20, 7-11 Summit) will look to advance in the Summit tournament on Friday as they meet in the conference tournament at 9:30 PM on ESPN+. Omaha is listed as a 1.5-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Does all this March Madness intel have you itching to play a bracket of your own? Make a pool with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software: RunYourPool.com. We’ve got more options and game types than standard brackets and customization to make it your own.
Start here >
How do I watch Mavericks vs. Kangaroos?
- Game Day: Friday, March 3, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Arena: Denny Sanford Premier Center
Betting Lines for Mavericks vs. Kangaroos
Omaha Betting Stats & Information
- Omaha has gone 3-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75%).
- The Mavericks are 2-1 (winning 66.7% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -127 or shorter.
- The Mavericks have a 15-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Kangaroos have a 10-8 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Omaha has had in its games this year is 11.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
UMKC Betting Stats & Info
- UMKC has been underdogs in 18 games this season and won six (33.3%) of those contests.
- This season, the Kangaroos have won five of their 17 games, or 29.4%, when they’re the underdog by at least +104 on the moneyline.
- So far this season, the Kangaroos have put together a 13-16-0 record against the spread.
- The Kangaroos have a 10-8 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- UMKC’s games this year have averaged a total of 133.1 points, 1.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Omaha vs. UMKC Season Stat Comparison
|Omaha Rank||Omaha AVG||UMKC AVG||UMKC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Omaha Mavericks Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Mavericks is Frankie Fidler, who puts up 14.6 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- JJ White is Omaha’s best passer, dishing out four assists per game while scoring 9.8 PPG.
- Luke Jungers leads the Mavericks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- Rayquawndis Mitchell sits at the top of the Kangaroos scoring leaderboard with 17.4 points per game. He also collects 3.8 rebounds and averages 1.6 assists per game.
- UMKC’s leader in rebounds is Allen David Mukeba Jr. with 7.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Shemarri Allen with 2.7 per game.
- Mitchell is consistent from deep and leads the Kangaroos with 2.5 made threes per game.