Table of Contents
The Utah Valley Wolverines (23-7, 14-3 WAC) are favored (by 7.5 points) to build on a five-game home winning streak when they host the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (19-11, 11-6 WAC) on Friday, March 3, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 142.5 in the matchup.
How do I watch Wolverines vs. ‘Jacks?
- Game Day: Friday, March 3, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Orem, Utah
- Arena: UCCU Center
Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. ‘Jacks
Utah Valley Betting Stats & Information
- Utah Valley has won 84.2% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (16-3).
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -313 or shorter, the Wolverines have a 7-1 record (winning 87.5% of their games).
- The Wolverines are 19-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The average total Utah Valley has had set in games this year is 0.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
SFA Betting Stats & Info
- SFA has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won four of those games.
- The ‘Jacks have played as an underdog of +245 or more once this season and won that game.
- So far this season, the ‘Jacks have compiled a 17-10-0 record against the spread.
- The average total for SFA’s games this year is 1.8 more points than the point total of 142.5 for this outing.
Utah Valley vs. SFA Season Stat Comparison
|Utah Valley Rank||Utah Valley AVG||SFA AVG||SFA Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Valley Wolverines Leaders
- The Wolverines scoring leader is Le’Tre Darthard, who averages 14 per contest to go with 3.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Aziz Bandaogo is Utah Valley’s leading rebounder, grabbing 10.6 per game, while Trey Woodbury is its best passer, averaging 4.2 assists in each contest.
- The Wolverines get the most three-point shooting production out of Darthard, who knocks down two threes per game.
Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks Leaders
- The ‘Jacks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Sadaidriene Hall with 13.1 points and 6.7 rebounds per game.
- AJ Cajuste’s assist statline leads SFA; he records 4.3 assists per game.
- Latrell Jossell knocks down 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the ‘Jacks.