Table of Contents
The No. 6 seed Vanderbilt Commodores (18-13, 11-7 SEC) are favored by 4.5 points when they face off the No. 14 seed LSU Tigers (14-18, 2-16 SEC) in the SEC Tournament. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Thursday at Bridgestone Arena beginning at 9:30 PM and airing on SEC Network.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. March Madness brackets are back! You can start your own pool today with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Commodores vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SEC Network
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Bridgestone Arena
Betting Lines for Commodores vs. Tigers
Vanderbilt Betting Stats & Information
- Vanderbilt has won 10 of 13 games when the moneyline favorite this season (76.9%).
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -196 or shorter, the Commodores have a 6-2 record (winning 75% of their games).
- The Commodores are 17-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have a 4-9-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Vanderbilt’s games this year is 2.2 more points than the total of 141.5 in this matchup.
LSU Betting Stats & Info
- LSU has won three, or 15%, of the 20 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Tigers have been at least a +164 moneyline underdog 11 times this season, but was upset in each of those games.
- The Tigers are 10-21-1 against the spread this year.
- The Tigers are 4-9-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for LSU this season is 3.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Vanderbilt vs. LSU Season Stat Comparison
|Vanderbilt Rank||Vanderbilt AVG||LSU AVG||LSU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Vanderbilt Commodores Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Commodores is Liam Robbins, who puts up 15 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Ezra Manjon leads Vanderbilt in assists, averaging 3.8 per game while also scoring 9 points per contest.
- Myles Stute makes more threes per game than any other member of the Commodores, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
LSU Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is K.J. Williams with 17.4 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Justice Hill’s assist statline leads LSU; he records 2.8 assists per game.
- Adam Miller is consistent from distance and leads the Tigers with 2.3 made threes per game.