Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins (6-3) host the Chicago White Sox (4-6) on Monday at Target Field, starting at 2:10 PM ET. The Twins are favored on the moneyline (-111), while the White Sox are -109 underdogs. The White Sox are favored against the spread (1.5) with +161 odds, despite being the moneyline underdog. Kenta Maeda starts for Minnesota, and Dylan Cease is Chicago’s pick to start.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Twins vs. White Sox
- Game Day: Monday, April 10, 2023
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
How Do I Watch the Twins vs. the White Sox?
- TV Channel: BSN
Twins Stats & Trends
- The Twins rank 22nd in baseball with eight home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- Minnesota ranks 23rd in MLB with a .237 batting average.
- The Twins rank 24th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .309.
- Minnesota’s hitters strike out 8.2 times per game, the 10th-lowest average in the majors.
- The Twins average 0.7 homers per home game this season (two total at home).
- Minnesota is averaging 2.0 extra-base hits per game while slugging .350 in home contests.
- The team averages 8.3 hits per game and is batting .250 at home this season.
Twins Key Batters
- Trevor Larnach has an OPS of .910, fueled by an OBP of .439 to go with a slugging percentage of .471. All three of those stats rank first among Minnesota hitters this season.
- Among qualifying hitters in baseball, Larnach is 40th in batting average, 27th in on-base percentage, and 77th in slugging.
- Kyle Farmer has a double, a home run and two walks while batting .318.
- Joey Gallo has collected four base hits, an OBP of .300 and a slugging percentage of .778 this season.
- Byron Buxton leads Minnesota in slugging percentage (.500) and total hits (11) this season.
- Buxton takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .238 with a home run, a walk and three RBI.
White Sox Stats & Trends
White Sox Batting
- The White Sox have hit 10 homers this season, which ranks 14th in the league.
- Chicago ranks fourth in MLB with a .287 team batting average.
- The White Sox are among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking ninth with an OBP of .340.
- Chicago ranks 18th with an average of 8.3 strikeouts per game.
- They have averaged 1.3 home runs per game in their seven road contests this season.
- In seven road games this season, it is slugging .469 with 28 hits going for extra bases.
- In away games this season, they’re batting .292 with 10.9 base hits per contest.
White Sox Key Batters
- Luis Robert has racked up 15 hits with a .732 slugging percentage, both team-high numbers for the White Sox.
- Including all the qualified hitters in MLB, Robert ranks 16th in batting average, 79th in on-base percentage and 11th in slugging percentage.
- Robert hopes to build on a six-game hitting streak in this matchup. During his last nine games he is batting .366 with three doubles, four home runs and 10 RBI.
- Tim Anderson has five doubles and two walks while hitting .318.
- Including all qualifying players, Anderson ranks 47th in batting average, 92nd in on-base percentage and 98th in slugging percentage.
- Andrew Vaughn a has .415 on-base percentage to lead the White Sox.
- Yoan Moncada is batting .308 with four doubles, two home runs and a walk.
Twins vs. White Sox Probable Pitchers
|Kenta Maeda (MIN)||Pitcher||Dylan Cease (CHW)|
|0 – 1||W/L||1 – 0|
Twins vs. White Sox Injury Updates
- Twins: Max Kepler: 10 Day IL (Knee), Gilberto Celestino: 10 Day IL (Thumb), Alex Kirilloff: 10 Day IL (Wrist), Jorge Polanco: 10 Day IL (Knee), Josh Winder: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Ronny Henriquez: 15 Day IL (Elbow), Royce Lewis: 60 Day IL (Knee), Chris Paddack: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Joey Gallo: day-to-day (Side)
- White Sox: Eloy Jiménez: 10 Day IL (Strained hamstring), Liam Hendriks: 15 Day IL (Illness), Garrett Crochet: 15 Day IL (Elbow), Matt Foster: 15 Day IL (Forearm)