Table of Contents
Aaron Judge leads the New York Yankees (6-3) into a matchup against the Cleveland Guardians (6-4) following his two-home run performance in a 5-3 win over the Orioles. The Guardians are moneyline favorites (-149) for this game against the underdog Yankees (+127), which starts at 6:10 PM ET on Monday. Cleveland’s Shane Bieber gets the start against New York’s Domingo German.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Guardians vs. Yankees
- Game Day: Monday, April 10, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadium: Progressive Field
How Do I Watch the Guardians vs. the Yankees?
- TV Channel: BSGL
Guardians Stats & Trends
- The Guardians have hit five home runs this season, the third-lowest total in MLB action.
- Cleveland’s .245 batting average ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Guardians are 13th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .331.
- Cleveland strikes out 8.6 times per game, the No. 20 mark in baseball.
- The Guardians average 0.0 homers per game when playing at home this season (zero total in home contests).
- Cleveland is averaging 3.0 extra-base hits per game while slugging .318 in home contests.
- The team averages 8.3 hits per game and is batting .227 at home this season.
Guardians Key Batters
- Jose Ramirez is hitting .300 with four doubles, a triple and 12 walks.
- Among all qualifying hitters in the majors, Ramirez ranks 65th in batting average, 22nd in on-base percentage, and 86th in slugging.
- Ramirez will look for his 11th straight game with a hit in this matchup. During his last 10 outings he is batting .300 with four doubles, a triple, 12 walks and five RBI.
- Andres Gimenez leads Cleveland with 14 hits and a team-best slugging percentage of .550.
- Among qualifying hitters, Gimenez’s batting average ranks him 29th, his on-base percentage 29th, and his slugging percentage 45th.
- Gimenez has picked up a hit in nine straight games. During his last 10 games he is batting .350 with five doubles, a home run, five walks and five RBI.
- Myles Straw leads Cleveland with an OBP of .488 this season while batting .344 with eight walks and seven runs scored.
- Straw has picked up a hit in nine straight games. During his last 10 games he is batting .344 with two doubles, eight walks and four RBI.
- Steven Kwan has been key for Cleveland with 13 hits, an OBP of .385 plus a slugging percentage of .395.
- Kwan has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a triple, six walks and an RBI.
Yankees Stats & Trends
- The Yankees rank fourth in Major League Baseball with 16 home runs.
- New York ranks 14th in MLB with a .247 team batting average.
- The Yankees have the 16th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.327).
- New York ranks 15th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 9.0 Ks per contest.
- They have averaged 1.7 home runs per game in their three road contests this season.
- New York is slugging .470 in three road games this season.
- In away games this season, they’re batting .250 with 8.3 base hits per contest.
Yankees Key Batters
- Gleyber Torres has racked up a team-high .514 on-base percentage.
- Including all the qualifying hitters in MLB, Torres’ batting average is 22nd, his on-base percentage ranks sixth, and he is 26th in slugging.
- Judge paces his team with 12 hits and has a club-leading .758 slugging percentage.
- Including all qualifying hitters, Judge ranks 17th in batting average, 28th in on-base percentage and eighth in slugging percentage.
- Giancarlo Stanton is hitting .281 with a double, three home runs and two walks.
- Franchy Cordero is batting .357 with a double, two home runs and a walk.
Guardians vs. Yankees Probable Pitchers
|Shane Bieber (CLE)||Pitcher||Domingo Germán (NYY)|
|0 – 0||W/L||0 – 1|
Guardians vs. Yankees Injury Updates
- Guardians: Triston McKenzie: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Sam Hentges: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Cody Morris: 60 Day IL (Shoulder)
- Yankees: Josh Donaldson: 10 Day IL (Hamstring), Ben Rortvedt: 10 Day IL (Shoulder), Harrison Bader: 10 Day IL (Oblique), Jonathan Loaisiga: 15 Day IL (Elbow), Lou Trivino: 15 Day IL (Elbow), Carlos Rodón: 15 Day IL (Forearm), Luis Severino: 15 Day IL (Lat), Luis Gil: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Frankie Montás: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Scott Effross: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Tommy Kahnle: 60 Day IL (Biceps)