Table of Contents
The Kansas City Royals (12-27) will look to Michael Massey, who is riding a two-game home run streak, when they face the Milwaukee Brewers (20-17). The Brewers are favored (-238) in this contest with the Royals (+195), which begins at 8:10 PM ET on Friday at American Family Field. Milwaukee has Corbin Burnes set to start, while Kansas City will counter with Josh Taylor.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Brewers vs. Royals
- Game Day: Friday, May 12, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stadium: American Family Field
How Do I Watch the Brewers vs. the Royals?
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
Brewers Stats & Trends
- The Brewers average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 12th in baseball with 43 total home runs.
- Milwaukee’s .239 batting average ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Brewers rank 20th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .314.
- Milwaukee strikes out 9.0 times per game to rank 18th in MLB.
- The Brewers average 1.5 homers per home game this season (27 total at home).
- Milwaukee is slugging .417 with 2.8 extra-base hits per game in home contests.
- The team averages 7.4 hits per game and is batting .233 at home this season.
Brewers Key Batters
- Rowdy Tellez leads Milwaukee in total hits (27) this season while batting .239 with 14 extra-base hits. He has an on-base percentage of .318 and a slugging percentage of .540.
- He ranks 111th in batting average, 105th in on-base percentage, and 16th in slugging among qualifying hitters in the majors.
- Willy Adames has four doubles, seven home runs and 19 walks. He’s batting .230 and slugging .415 with an on-base percentage of .323.
- He is 127th in batting average, 93rd in on-base percentage and 91st in slugging in the major leagues.
- Christian Yelich has hit four homers with a team-high .355 SLG this season.
- Brian Anderson is batting .238 with a .319 OBP and 20 RBI for Milwaukee this season.
Royals Stats & Trends
- The Royals’ 38 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- Kansas City has a team batting average of .239 this season, which ranks 18th among MLB teams.
- The Royals have the 24th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.302).
- Kansas City ranks 22nd in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.6 Ks per contest.
- They have averaged 0.8 home runs per game in their 16 road contests this season.
- Kansas City is slugging .380 in 16 road games this season.
- In away games this season, they’re batting .243 with 8.4 base hits per contest.
Royals Key Batters
- Vinnie Pasquantino has a team-high OBP (.373) and slugging percentage (.524), while pacing the Royals in hits (42, while batting .290).
- Including all qualifying hitters in the majors, he is 35th in batting average, 34th in on-base percentage and 27th in slugging percentage.
- Bobby Witt Jr. is batting .228 with five doubles, four triples, six home runs and nine walks. He’s slugging .424 with an on-base percentage of .269.
- Including all qualified hitters, his batting average puts him 130th, his on-base percentage ranks 162nd, and he is 84th in slugging.
- Salvador Perez is hitting .289 with nine doubles, seven home runs and seven walks.
- Edward Olivares is hitting .245 with six doubles, two triples, three home runs and eight walks.
Brewers vs. Royals Probable Pitchers
|Corbin Burnes (MIL)||Pitcher||Josh Taylor (KC)|
|3 – 2||W/L||0 – 0|
Brewers vs. Royals Injury Updates
- Brewers: Brandon Woodruff: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Matt Bush: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Garrett Mitchell: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Luis Urías: 60 Day IL (Hamstring), Jason Alexander: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Justin Wilson: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Aaron Ashby: 60 Day IL (Labrum)
- Royals: Nicky Lopez: 10 Day IL (Appendicitis), Kyle Isbel: 10 Day IL (Hamstring), Drew Waters: 10 Day IL (Oblique), Ryan Yarbrough: 15 Day IL (Head), Daniel Lynch: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Kris Bubic: 60 Day IL (Flexor), Jake Brentz: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Angel Zerpa: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Diego Hernandez: 60 Day IL (Shoulder)