Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Dodgers (26-15) and the Minnesota Twins (23-18) take the field on Monday at Dodger Stadium, beginning at 10:10 PM ET. The Dodgers are moneyline favorites (-118), while the Twins are -101 underdogs, even though they are favored against the spread (1.5) with +157 odds. Noah Syndergaard gets the starting nod for Los Angeles, and Pablo Lopez is Minnesota’s choice to start.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dodgers vs. Twins
- Game Day: Monday, May 15, 2023
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
How Do I Watch the Dodgers vs. the Twins?
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA
Dodgers Stats & Trends
- The Dodgers rank second in baseball with 68 home runs. They average 1.7 per game.
- Los Angeles is 24th in the majors with a .231 batting average.
- The Dodgers rank 11th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .326.
- Los Angeles strikes out 9.0 times per game, the No. 25 mark in baseball.
- The Dodgers have hit 35 home runs at home this season (1.7 per game).
- Los Angeles is slugging .478 with 3.8 extra-base hits per game in home contests.
- The team is batting .253 with 171 hits (8.1 per game) at home this season.
Dodgers Key Batters
- Freddie Freeman has an OPS of .899, fueled by an OBP of .380 to go with a slugging percentage of .519. He has a .309 batting average, as well.
- Among qualified hitters in baseball, he ranks 15th in batting average, 20th in on-base percentage, and 24th in slugging.
- Freeman hopes to build on a four-game hitting streak in this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .368 with two doubles, two home runs, three walks and six RBI.
- Mookie Betts is hitting .252 with 11 doubles, nine home runs and 24 walks. He’s slugging .510 with an on-base percentage of .358.
- Among qualifying hitters, he ranks 95th in batting average, 47th in on-base percentage and 28th in slugging percentage.
- Betts enters this game looking to extend his three-game hit streak. In his last five games he is hitting .235 with a double, three home runs, four walks and five RBI.
- Will Smith has collected 28 base hits, an OBP of .417 and a slugging percentage of .598 this season.
- Smith enters this matchup with five games in a row with at least one hit. In his last five games he is hitting .421 with two doubles, two home runs, three walks and five RBI.
- Max Muncy is batting .200 with a .353 OBP and 29 RBI for Los Angeles this season.
Twins Stats & Trends
- The Twins’ 55 home runs rank sixth in Major League Baseball.
- Minnesota has a team batting average of just .227 this season, which ranks 27th among MLB teams.
- The Twins have an OBP of .306 this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- Minnesota is a team with a lot of swing and miss this season, ranking 27th with an average of 9.4 strikeouts per game.
- They have averaged 1.3 home runs per game in their 19 road contests this season.
- Minnesota is slugging .354 in 19 road games this season.
- In away games this season, they’re batting .197 with 6.6 base hits per contest.
Twins Key Batters
- Byron Buxton has a slugging percentage of .467 and has 30 hits, both team-high figures for the Twins. He’s batting .222 and with an on-base percentage of .329.
- Including all the qualifying hitters in MLB, his batting average ranks 137th, his on-base percentage ranks 87th, and he is 54th in slugging.
- Carlos Correa is slugging .407 to lead his team. He has a batting average of .207 with an on-base percentage of .280.
- Including all qualified players, he ranks 154th in batting average, 150th in on-base percentage and 90th in slugging percentage.
- Joey Gallo is batting .198 with five doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 15 walks.
- Trevor Larnach’s .341 OBP paces his team.
Dodgers vs. Twins Probable Pitchers
|Noah Syndergaard (LAD)||Pitcher||Pablo Lopez (MIN)|
|1 – 3||W/L||2 – 2|
Dodgers vs. Twins Injury Updates
- Dodgers: Michael Grove: 15 Day IL (Groin), Jimmy Nelson: 15 Day IL (Elbow), Daniel Hudson: 60 Day IL (Knee), Walker Buehler: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Álex Reyes: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), J.P. Feyereisen: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Blake Treinen: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Ryan Pepiot: 60 Day IL (Oblique), Gavin Lux: 60 Day IL (Knee)
- Twins: Max Kepler: 10 Day IL (Hamstring), Kenta Maeda: 15 Day IL (Tricep), Caleb Thielbar: 15 Day IL (Oblique strain), Tyler Mahle: 60 Day IL (Arm), Royce Lewis: 60 Day IL (Knee), Gilberto Celestino: 60 Day IL (Thumb), Chris Paddack: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Joey Gallo: day-to-day (Leg)