Table of Contents
The Milwaukee Brewers (27-24) and the San Francisco Giants (26-25) play on Saturday at American Family Field, beginning at 4:10 PM ET. The Brewers are favored on the moneyline (-116), while the Giants are -103 underdogs, even though they are favored against the spread (1.5) with +168 odds. Milwaukee’s Corbin Burnes and San Francisco’s Logan Webb pitch first for their squads in this matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Brewers vs. Giants
- Game Day: Saturday, May 27, 2023
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stadium: American Family Field
How Do I Watch the Brewers vs. the Giants?
- TV Channel: BSWI
Brewers Stats & Trends
- The Brewers rank 12th in baseball with 62 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Milwaukee has the 22nd-ranked batting average in MLB (.234).
- The Brewers are 24th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .308.
- Milwaukee’s batters strike out 9.2 times per game, the 26th-most in baseball.
- The Brewers average 1.5 homers per home game this season (39 total at home).
- Milwaukee has a .410 slugging percentage and is averaging 2.8 extra-base hits per game at home.
- At home this season the club averages 7.1 hits per game and is batting .226.
Brewers Key Batters
- Christian Yelich has an OPS of .752, fueled by an OBP of .338 and a team-best slugging percentage of .413 this season. He has a .257 batting average.
- Among qualified hitters in the majors, he ranks 84th in batting average, 75th in on-base percentage, and 91st in slugging.
- Rowdy Tellez has 38 hits and an OBP of .347, both of which lead the Brewers this season. He’s batting .259 and slugging .531.
- Among qualifying hitters, his batting average places him 81st, his on-base percentage 54th, and his slugging percentage 15th.
- Tellez enters this game looking to extend his five-game hit streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .400 with two home runs, two walks and three RBI.
- Brian Anderson has collected 40 base hits, an OBP of .330 and a slugging percentage of .429 this season.
- Willy Adames is batting .205 with a .292 OBP and 27 RBI for Milwaukee this season.
Giants Stats & Trends
- The Giants rank sixth in Major League Baseball with 71 home runs.
- San Francisco ranks 17th in MLB with a .245 team batting average.
- The Giants have an OBP of .318 this season, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- San Francisco ranks 28th in strikeouts per game (9.9) among MLB offenses.
- In 25 games on the road this season, they’ve hit 43 homers, an average of 1.7 per contest.
- San Francisco is slugging .448 in 25 road games this season.
- In 25 road games this season, they have a batting average of .248 while averaging 8.9 base hits per contest.
Giants Key Batters
- Thairo Estrada has put up a team-best .466 slugging percentage. He’s batting .301 with an on-base percentage of .345.
- Including all qualified hitters in the majors, his batting average puts him 15th, his on-base percentage ranks 60th, and he is 54th in slugging.
- Michael Conforto has three doubles, 11 home runs and 23 walks while batting .241. He’s slugging .468 with an on-base percentage of .342.
- He is 106th in batting average, 67th in on-base percentage and 50th in slugging percentage in MLB.
- LaMonte Wade Jr has a team-high .416 on-base percentage.
- J.D. Davis paces his team with 44 hits.
Brewers vs. Giants Probable Pitchers
|Corbin Burnes (MIL)||Pitcher||Logan Webb (SF)|
|4 – 4||W/L||3 – 5|
Brewers vs. Giants Injury Updates
- Brewers: Louis Linwood Voit III: 10 Day IL (Neck), Eric Lauer: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Wade Miley: 15 Day IL (Lat strain), J.B. Bukauskas: 15 Day IL (Spine), Matt Bush: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Brandon Woodruff: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Garrett Mitchell: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Luis Urías: 60 Day IL (Hamstring), Jason Alexander: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Justin Wilson: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Aaron Ashby: 60 Day IL (Labrum), Willy Adames: day-to-day (Head)
- Giants: Joey Bart: 10 Day IL (Groin), Joc Pederson: 10 Day IL (Hand), Austin Slater: 10 Day IL (Hamstring), Ross Stripling: 15 Day IL (Back), Heliot Ramos: 60 Day IL (Oblique), Roberto Pérez: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Luke Jackson: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Luis González: 60 Day IL (Back), Thomas Szapucki: 60 Day IL (Left arm), Logan Webb: day-to-day (Back), Thairo Estrada: day-to-day (Wrist)