Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins (31-27) will look to keep a three-game win streak going when they host the Cleveland Guardians (25-32) on Saturday at 7:15 PM ET. The Twins are favored (-136) over the Guardians (+116). Minnesota has Sonny Gray starting things off, while Cleveland counters with Logan Allen.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Twins vs. Guardians
- Game Day: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
How Do I Watch the Twins vs. the Guardians?
- TV Channel: FOX
Twins Stats & Trends
- The Twins average 1.3 home runs per game to rank eighth in MLB play with 76 total home runs.
- Minnesota’s .233 batting average ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Twins are 20th in MLB with a .316 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota’s hitters strike out 10.2 times per game, the most in the majors.
- The Twins average 1.4 homers per game when playing at home this season (42 total in home outings).
- Minnesota has a .437 slugging percentage and is averaging 3.4 extra-base hits per game at home.
- At home this season the club averages 8.1 hits per game and is batting .245.
Twins Key Batters
- Byron Buxton leads Minnesota in OBP (.325), slugging percentage (.445) and total hits (40) this season. He has a .220 batting average.
- Among qualified batters in baseball, his batting average ranks 143rd, his on-base percentage ranks 97th, and he is 73rd in slugging.
- Carlos Correa has 11 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 25 walks. He’s batting .207 and slugging .372 with an on-base percentage of .299.
- His batting average ranks 155th among qualified players, his on-base percentage 140th, and his slugging percentage 133rd.
- Joey Gallo has 25 hits this season and has a slash line of .181/.315/.471.
- Max Kepler has six home runs, 15 RBI and a batting average of .200 this season.
- Kepler has safely hit in three straight games. In his last five games he is batting .143 with an RBI.
Guardians Stats & Trends
- The Guardians’ 33 home runs rank last in MLB this season.
- Cleveland’s .232 batting average ranks 24th in the majors this season.
- The Guardians have an on-base percentage of .300 this season, which ranks 27th in the league.
- Cleveland has shown good bat-to-ball skills at the plate this season with the second-best strikeout rate (7.1 per game) among MLB offenses.
- In 30 games on the road this season, they’ve hit 21 homers, an average of 0.7 per contest.
- In 30 road games this season, it is slugging .357 with 75 hits going for extra bases.
- They are averaging 8.4 base hits per game and batting .241 on the road this season.
Guardians Key Batters
- Jose Ramirez has accumulated 57 hits, a team-best for the Guardians. He’s batting .271 and slugging .452 with an on-base percentage of .340.
- Including all qualifying hitters in the majors, he ranks 56th in batting average, 69th in on-base percentage and 64th in slugging percentage.
- Steven Kwan’s .341 OBP and .345 slugging percentage both pace his team. He has a batting average of .261.
- He is 77th in batting average, 67th in on-base percentage and 152nd in slugging percentage in the big leagues.
- Josh Naylor is hitting .253 with eight doubles, eight home runs and 15 walks.
- Andres Gimenez has nine doubles, a triple, three home runs and eight walks while hitting .232.
Twins vs. Guardians Probable Pitchers
|Sonny Gray (MIN)||Pitcher||Logan Allen (CLE)|
|4 – 0||W/L||2 – 2|
Twins vs. Guardians Injury Updates
- Twins: Trevor Larnach: 10 Day IL (Pneumonia), Kenta Maeda: 15 Day IL (Tricep), Caleb Thielbar: 15 Day IL (Oblique strain), Jorge Alcala: 15 Day IL (Forearm), Tyler Mahle: 60 Day IL (Arm), Nick Gordon: 60 Day IL (Shin), Gilberto Celestino: 60 Day IL (Thumb), Chris Paddack: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Carlos Correa: day-to-day (Foot), Byron Buxton: day-to-day (Ribs), Joey Gallo: day-to-day (Hamstring)
- Guardians: Cal Quantrill: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Peyton Battenfield: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Triston McKenzie: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Cody Morris: 60 Day IL (Shoulder)