Table of Contents
Booksmakers give the Los Angeles Angels (35-30) the edge (-130 on the moneyline) to add to their five-game win streak when they meet the Seattle Mariners (30-32), at +110, on Saturday at 10:07 PM ET. Patrick Sandoval takes the mound first for Los Angeles, and Bryan Woo is Seattle’s pick to start.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Angels vs. Mariners
- Game Day: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Game Time: 10:07 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
How Do I Watch the Angels vs. the Mariners?
- TV Channel: MLB Network
Angels Stats & Trends
- The Angels average 1.4 home runs per game to rank fifth in baseball with 88 total home runs.
- Los Angeles has the 10th-best batting average in MLB (.256).
- The Angels rank ninth in MLB with a .329 on-base percentage.
- Los Angeles strikes out 8.7 times per game, the No. 22 average in MLB.
- The Angels average 1.5 homers per game when playing at home this season (49 total in home contests).
- Los Angeles is averaging 3.3 extra-base hits per game while slugging .451 in home contests.
- At home this season the club averages 8.2 hits per game and is batting .251.
Angels Key Batters
- Shohei Ohtani leads Los Angeles with 69 hits and an OBP of .356, plus a team-best slugging percentage of .563. He’s batting .282.
- Among all qualified hitters in MLB, his batting average ranks 30th, his on-base percentage ranks 31st, and he is sixth in slugging.
- Ohtani hopes to build on a six-game hitting streak in this matchup. In his last 10 games he is hitting .375 with four doubles, a triple, five home runs, five walks and 11 RBI.
- Mike Trout has 60 hits this season and a team-best OBP of .356. He’s batting .258 and slugging .485.
- He is 77th in batting average, 31st in on-base percentage and 36th in slugging in the majors.
- Brandon Drury is batting .255 with a .486 slugging percentage and 29 RBI this year.
- Gio Urshela has been key for Los Angeles with 63 hits, an OBP of .335 plus a slugging percentage of .382.
Mariners Stats & Trends
- The Mariners have hit 65 homers this season, which ranks 21st in the league.
- Seattle has a team batting average of just .225 this season, which ranks 28th among MLB teams.
- The Mariners have an OBP of .307 this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Seattle ranks 27th in strikeouts per game (9.7) among MLB offenses.
- They’ve hit 34 homers, an average of 1.1 per game, in 30 road contests this season.
- Seattle is slugging .370 in 30 road games this season.
- They are averaging 7.6 base hits per game and batting .222 on the road this season.
Mariners Key Batters
- Ty France has racked up a team-high OBP (.342) and slugging percentage (.417). He’s batting .275.
- Including all qualified hitters in the big leagues, he ranks 44th in batting average, 63rd in on-base percentage and 91st in slugging percentage.
- France brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .455 with three doubles and three RBI.
- Julio Rodriguez is hitting .243 with 12 doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 18 walks. He’s slugging .433 with an on-base percentage of .305.
- Including all qualifying hitters, his batting average puts him 107th, his on-base percentage ranks 127th, and he is 79th in slugging.
- Jarred Kelenic has racked up 58 hits, a team-high for the Mariners.
- J.P. Crawford has a .342 OBP to pace his team.
Angels vs. Mariners Probable Pitchers
|Patrick Sandoval (LAA)||Pitcher||Bryan Woo (SEA)|
|3 – 5||W/L||0 – 1|
Angels vs. Mariners Injury Updates
- Angels: Max Stassi: 10 Day IL (Hip ), Matt Moore: 15 Day IL (Oblique), José Suarez: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Austin Warren: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Logan O’Hoppe: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), José Quijada: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Chris Rodriguez: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Jose Marte: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Davis Daniel: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Ben Joyce: day-to-day (Hand), Gio Urshela: day-to-day (Back)
- Mariners: Marco Gonzales: 15 Day IL (Forearm), Trevor Gott: 15 Day IL (Back), Robbie Ray: 15 Day IL (Flexor), Easton McGee: 60 Day IL (Forearm), Evan White: 60 Day IL (Adductor)