Table of Contents
The Tampa Bay Rays (47-19) host the Texas Rangers (40-22) on Saturday at Tropicana Field, beginning at 4:10 PM ET. The Rays are favored on the moneyline (-110), while the Rangers are -109 underdogs. The Rangers are spread favorites (1.5) with +159 odds, despite being the moneyline underdog. Tampa Bay has Taj Bradley starting things off, and Texas will counter with Nathan Eovaldi.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rays vs. Rangers
- Game Day: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
How Do I Watch the Rays vs. the Rangers?
- TV Channel: MLB Network
Rays Stats & Trends
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with 110 total home runs, averaging 1.7 per game.
- Tampa Bay’s .263 batting average is fourth-best in the majors.
- The Rays’ .338 on-base percentage is second-best in MLB.
- Tampa Bay strikes out 8.4 times per game, the No. 17 mark in the majors.
- The Rays have hit 60 homers at home this season (1.7 per game).
- Tampa Bay has a .489 slugging percentage and is averaging 3.8 extra-base hits per game at home.
- At home this season the club averages 8.4 hits per game and is batting .261.
Rays Key Batters
- Wander Franco leads Tampa Bay in slugging percentage (.479) thanks to 28 extra-base hits. He has a .298 batting average and an on-base percentage of .361.
- Among all qualifying batters in MLB, his batting average ranks 16th, his on-base percentage ranks 26th, and he is 42nd in slugging.
- Yandy Diaz leads the Rays in OBP (.408) and total hits (63) this season. He’s batting .315 while slugging .560.
- He ranks fifth in batting average, sixth in on-base percentage and sixth in slugging among qualifying hitters.
- Diaz enters this game looking to extend his six-game hit streak. During his last 10 games he is batting .250 with two doubles, three walks and five RBI.
- Randy Arozarena has collected 63 base hits, an OBP of .402 and a slugging percentage of .493 this season.
- Isaac Paredes has 11 home runs, 44 RBI and a batting average of .270 this season.
Rangers Stats & Trends
- The Rangers rank seventh in Major League Baseball with 82 home runs.
- No team has a better batting average than the .275 AVG Texas has posted this season.
- The Rangers get on base at a .342 clip, best in the league.
- Texas ranks 13th with an average of 8.8 strikeouts per game.
- They have averaged 1.0 home runs per game in their 32 road contests this season.
- In 32 road games this season, it is slugging .416 with 105 hits going for extra bases.
- In away games this season, they’re batting .259 with 9.2 base hits per contest.
Rangers Key Batters
- Marcus Semien has an on-base percentage of .362 and a slugging percentage of .488. Both lead the Rangers. He’s batting .295.
- Including all the qualifying hitters in MLB, he is 19th in batting average, 24th in on-base percentage and 35th in slugging percentage.
- Adolis Garcia is hitting .268 with 10 doubles, 15 home runs and 21 walks. He’s slugging .506 with an on-base percentage of .328.
- He ranks 59th in batting average, 91st in on-base percentage and 19th in slugging percentage in MLB.
- Nate Lowe is hitting .275 with 17 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 30 walks.
- Josh Jung’s 68 hits pace his team.
Rays vs. Rangers Probable Pitchers
|Taj Bradley (TB)||Pitcher||Nathan Eovaldi (TEX)|
|4 – 2||W/L||8 – 2|
Rays vs. Rangers Injury Updates
- Rays: Brandon Lowe: 10 Day IL (Leg), Josh Fleming: 15 Day IL (Elbow), Calvin Faucher: 15 Day IL (Elbow), Pete Fairbanks: 15 Day IL (Hip), Zack Littell: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Drew Rasmussen: 60 Day IL (Flexor), Jeffrey Springs: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Garrett Cleavinger: 60 Day IL (Knee), Shane Baz: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Andrew Kittredge: 60 Day IL (Elbow)
- Rangers: Brad Miller: 10 Day IL (Oblique), Joe Barlow: 15 Day IL (Illness), Jacob deGrom: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Brett Martin: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Jake Odorizzi: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Glenn Otto: 60 Day IL (Lat)