Table of Contents
The Tampa Bay Rays (89-57) and the Minnesota Twins (76-69) square off on Wednesday at 1:10 PM ET to break a 1-1 series tie. The Rays are favored (-124) to win the contest against the Twins (+105). Tampa Bay has Taj Bradley starting, while Minnesota counters with Dallas Keuchel.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rays vs. Twins
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
How Do I Watch the Rays vs. the Twins?
- TV Channel: MLB Network
Rays Stats & Trends
- The Rays average 1.4 home runs per game to rank third in MLB play with 209 total home runs.
- Tampa Bay ranks fifth in the majors with a .259 batting average.
- The Rays are fourth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .332.
- Tampa Bay’s 8.8 strikeouts per game rank 21st in MLB.
- The Rays average 1.5 home runs per road game this season (108 total away from home).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 3.3 extra-base hits per game while slugging .448 on the road.
- The team averages 9.3 hits per game and is batting .265 on the road this season.
Rays Key Batters
- Yandy Diaz leads Tampa Bay in OBP (.403), slugging percentage (.510) and total hits (155) this season. He has a .323 batting average.
- He is fifth in batting average, fifth in on-base percentage, and 12th in slugging among qualified hitters in the majors.
- Randy Arozarena is hitting .257 with 16 doubles, two triples, 21 home runs and 75 walks, while slugging .422 with an on-base percentage of .369.
- Among qualified hitters, his batting average places him 86th, his on-base percentage 17th, and his slugging percentage 90th.
- Arozarena takes a two-game streak with at least one hit into this contest. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a double and five walks.
- Isaac Paredes has collected 111 base hits, an OBP of .354 and a slugging percentage of .503 this season.
- Paredes takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .400 with a double, two home runs, two walks and three RBI.
- Josh Lowe is batting .287 with a .327 OBP and 75 RBI for Tampa Bay this season.
- Lowe heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .368 with two doubles and four RBI.
Twins Stats & Trends
- The Twins’ 205 home runs rank fifth in Major League Baseball.
- Minnesota has a team batting average of .241 this season, which ranks 21st among MLB teams.
- The Twins have an on-base percentage of .322 this season, which ranks 16th in the league.
- Minnesota ranks last in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 10.3 whiffs per contest.
- In 74 games at home this season, they’ve hit 108 homers, an average of 1.5 per contest.
- Minnesota has a team slugging percentage of .448 in home games this season with 256 extra-base hits.
- They are averaging 8.2 base hits per game and batting .249 as a team at home this season.
Twins Key Batters
- Carlos Correa has 115 hits with a .309 on-base percentage and a .400 slugging percentage, all club-highs for the Twins. He’s batting .229.
- Including all qualified players, he ranks 128th in batting average, while his on-base percentage is 115th and he is 110th in slugging.
- Max Kepler is batting .251 with 20 doubles, a triple, 22 home runs and 37 walks. He’s slugging .479 with an on-base percentage of .321.
- Willi Castro is batting .255 with 17 doubles, four triples, seven home runs and 27 walks.
- Donovan Solano has 25 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 38 walks while hitting .287.
Rays vs. Twins Probable Pitchers
|Taj Bradley (TB)||Pitcher||Dallas Keuchel (MIN)|
|5 – 7||W/L||1 – 1|
Rays vs. Twins Injury Updates
- Rays: Manuel Margot: 10 Day IL (Elbow), Jose Siri: 10 Day IL (Hand), Jason Adam: 15 Day IL (Oblique), Shane McClanahan: 60 Day IL (Forearm), Drew Rasmussen: 60 Day IL (Flexor), Jeffrey Springs: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Garrett Cleavinger: 60 Day IL (Knee), Shane Baz: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Yandy Díaz: day-to-day (Testicles)
- Twins: Byron Buxton: 10 Day IL (Hamstring), Joey Gallo: 10 Day IL (Foot), Michael A. Taylor: 10 Day IL (Hamstring), Brock Stewart: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Tyler Mahle: 60 Day IL (Arm), Jose Miranda: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Nick Gordon: 60 Day IL (Shin), José De León: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Jorge Alcala: 60 Day IL (Forearm), Oliver Ortega: 60 Day IL (Back), Chris Paddack: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Matt Canterino: 60 Day IL (Undisclosed)