Table of Contents
The Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) host the Los Angeles Rams (1-1) at Paycor Stadium on Monday, September 25, 2023.
The Bengals totaled 360.5 yards per game on offense last season (eighth in NFL), and they surrendered 335.7 yards per game (16th) on the defensive side of the ball. The Rams ranked 26th in scoring offense (18.1 points per game) and 21st in scoring defense (22.6 points allowed per game) last year.
Bengals vs. Rams Picks
At the moment, 60.9% of Splash Inc. users are picking the Bengals to win and 57.9% have picked them to cover the 2.5-point spread as well against the Rams on Monday.
Game Info: Bengals vs. Rams
- Game Day: Monday, September 25, 2023
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Paycor Stadium
Read the betting trends and insights below before making a bet on Monday’s Cincinnati-Los Angeles spread (Cincinnati -2.5) or total (43.5 points).
Game Trends for Bengals
- The Bengals put together a 12-4-0 ATS record last year.
- The Bengals were favored by 2.5 points or more 14 times last season, and covered the spread in nine of those contests.
- A total of six of the Bengals’ games last season went over the point total.
Stats & Insights for Bengals
- The Bengals scored 3.5 more points per game (26.1) than the Rams surrendered (22.6) last season.
- The Bengals were 9-1 against the spread and 10-0 overall last season when the team recorded more than 22.6 points.
- When the Rams limited opponents to fewer than 26.1 points last year, they had a 5-4-1 record against the spread and a 4-6 record overall.
- The Bengals racked up 360.5 yards per game last year, just 19.4 more than the 341.1 the Rams gave up per matchup.
- The Bengals were 9-1 against the spread and 9-1 overall when the team piled up over 341.1 yards last year.
- When the Rams held their opponents to less than 360.5 yards last year, they had a -6-1 record ATS and a – record overall.
- Last year the Bengals averaged 95.5 rushing yards per game, 19.6 fewer than the Rams allowed per outing (115.1).
- The Bengals had a 3-1 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record when the team rushed for more than 115.1 yards last year.
- The Rams were -4-1 against the spread and – overall when holding opponents to fewer than 95.5 rushing yards last season.
- The Bengals turned the ball over 18 times last year, four fewer than the Rams forced turnovers (22).
Best Players for Bengals
- Joe Burrow: 4,475 PASS YDS / 279.7 YPG / 68.3% / 35 TD / 12 INT / 75 CAR / 257 RUSH YDS / 5 TD
- Joe Mixon: 210 CAR / 814 YDS / 58.1 YPG / 7 TD / 60 REC / 441 YDS / 31.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Ja’Marr Chase: 87 REC / 1,046 YDS / 87.2 YPG / 9 TD
- Tee Higgins: 74 REC / 1,029 YDS / 73.5 YPG / 7 TD
- Tyler Boyd: 58 REC / 762 YDS / 47.6 YPG / 5 TD
- Logan Wilson: 123 TKL / 3 TFL / 2.5 SACK / 1 INT / 4 PD
Game Trends for Rams
- The Rams beat the spread six times in 17 games last season.
- The Rams had an ATS record of 4-5-1 as underdogs of 2.5 points or greater last season.
- In 17 Rams games last season, six of them hit the over.
Stats & Insights for Rams
- The Rams scored 18.1 points per game last season, comparable to the 20.1 the Bengals gave up.
- The Rams were 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall last season when the team recorded more than 20.1 points.
- When the Bengals surrendered less than 18.1 points last season, they had a 6-1 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall.
- The Rams collected 55.2 fewer yards per game (280.5) than the Bengals allowed (335.7) per matchup last year.
- The Rams were 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when the team totaled over 335.7 yards last year.
- In games the Bengals kept their opponents to fewer than 280.5 yards last year, they had a -1 record ATS and a – record overall.
- Last season the Rams averaged 97.7 rushing yards per game, just 8.9 fewer yards than the Bengals allowed per outing (106.6).
- Last year the Rams had a 4-3 ATS record and a 2-5 overall record in games the team rushed for over 106.6 yards.
- When the Bengals limited their opponents to fewer than 97.7 yards on the ground last season, they were -1 against the spread and – overall.
- The Rams turned the ball over 23 times last year, one fewer times than the Bengals forced turnovers (24).
Best Players for Rams
- Matthew Stafford: 2,087 PASS YDS / 231.9 YPG / 68% / 10 TD / 8 INT
- Cam Akers: 188 CAR / 786 YDS / 52.4 YPG / 7 TD / 13 REC / 117 YDS / 7.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Kyren Williams: 35 CAR / 139 YDS / 17.4 YPG / 0 TD / 9 REC / 76 YDS / 9.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Tyler Higbee: 72 REC / 620 YDS / 38.8 YPG / 3 TD
- Demarcus Robinson: 48 REC / 458 YDS / 28.6 YPG / 2 TD
- Ben Skowronek: 39 REC / 376 YDS / 26.9 YPG / 0 TD
- Ernest Jones: 113 TKL / 4 TFL / 1 INT / 2 PD