Table of Contents
The Denver Broncos (0-2) visit the Miami Dolphins (2-0) at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
The Dolphins totaled 364.5 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them sixth in the NFL. Defensively, they ranked 18th, giving up 337.8 yards per game. The Broncos were a bottom-five scoring offense last year, ranking worst with 16.9 points per game. On the defensive side of the ball, they ranked 13th in the NFL (21.1 points allowed per game).
Dolphins vs. Broncos Picks
Right now, 96.4% of Splash Inc. users are picking the Dolphins to win and 78.1% expect them to cover the 6.5-point spread as well against the Broncos on Sunday.
Game Info: Dolphins vs. Broncos
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
Before you bet on Sunday’s Miami-Denver spread (Miami -6.5) or total (48.5 points), check out the betting insights and trends below.
Game Trends for Dolphins
- The Dolphins compiled a 9-8-0 ATS record last year.
- The Dolphins were favored by 6.5 points or more two times last season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- The Dolphins and their opponents combined to go over the point total eight out of 17 times last season.
Stats & Insights for Dolphins
- Last year, the Dolphins put up just 2.3 more points per game (23.4) than the Broncos gave up (21.1).
- When the Dolphins scored over 21.1 points last season, they were 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Broncos had a 5-7 record against the spread and a 4-8 record overall in games when they allowed opponents to score fewer than 23.4 points last season.
- The Dolphins averaged 364.5 yards per game last season, 44.5 more yards than the 320 the Broncos allowed per contest.
- When the Dolphins churned out more than 320 yards last year, the team was 6-5 against the spread and 6-5 overall.
- In games the Broncos held their opponents to fewer than 364.5 yards last year, they had a -7 record ATS and a – record overall.
- The Dolphins rushed for 99.2 yards per game last season, 10.6 fewer than the 109.8 the Broncos allowed per outing.
- Last year the Dolphins had a 3-2 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record in games the team ran for more than 109.8 yards.
- The Broncos were -4 against the spread and – overall when holding opponents to less than 99.2 rushing yards last season.
- Last season the Dolphins had 21 turnovers, two fewer than the Broncos had takeaways (23).
Best Players for Dolphins
- Tua Tagovailoa: 3,548 PASS YDS / 272.9 YPG / 64.8% / 25 TD / 8 INT
- Raheem Mostert: 181 CAR / 891 YDS / 55.7 YPG / 3 TD / 31 REC / 202 YDS / 12.6 YPG / 2 TD
- Braxton Berrios: 9 CAR / 91 YDS / 5.4 YPG / 2 TD / 18 REC / 145 YDS / 8.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Tyreek Hill: 119 REC / 1,710 YDS / 100.6 YPG / 7 TD
- Jaylen Waddle: 75 REC / 1,356 YDS / 79.8 YPG / 8 TD
- Jerome Baker: 100 TKL / 6 TFL / 4 SACK / 4 PD
Game Trends for Broncos
- Against the spread, the Broncos were 7-10-0 last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 6.5 points or more, the Broncos went 3-0 last year.
- Out of the 17 Broncos’ games last year, six went over the total.
Stats & Insights for Broncos
- The Broncos scored 16.9 points per game last season, 6.6 fewer than the Dolphins allowed (23.5).
- The Broncos were 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall last year when the team recorded over 23.5 points.
- The Dolphins had a 3-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall in games when they allowed less than 16.9 points last season.
- The Broncos racked up 325.1 yards per game last season, only 12.7 fewer than the 337.8 the Dolphins allowed per contest.
- In games that the Broncos amassed more than 337.8 yards last year, the team was 0-4 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Dolphins had a -3 record ATS and a – record overall when holding their opponents to less than 325.1 yards last year.
- The Broncos rushed for 113.8 yards per game last season, 10.8 more than the 103 the Dolphins allowed per outing.
- Last season the Broncos had a 3-6 ATS record and a 3-6 overall record in games the team ran for over 103 yards.
- Last year, the Dolphins were -5 against the spread and – overall when holding opponents to less than 113.8 yards on the ground.
- The Broncos turned the ball over 10 more times (24 total) than the Dolphins forced turnovers (14) last season.
Best Players for Broncos
- Russell Wilson: 3,524 PASS YDS / 234.9 YPG / 60.5% / 16 TD / 11 INT / 55 CAR / 277 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- Samaje Perine: 95 CAR / 394 YDS / 24.6 YPG / 2 TD / 38 REC / 287 YDS / 17.9 YPG / 4 TD
- Jerry Jeudy: 67 REC / 972 YDS / 64.8 YPG / 6 TD
- Courtland Sutton: 64 REC / 829 YDS / 55.3 YPG / 2 TD
- Alex Singleton: 152 TKL / 6 TFL / 3 PD