Table of Contents
The Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) host the Los Angeles Rams (1-1) at Paycor Stadium on Monday, September 25, 2023.
The Bengals put up 360.5 yards per game offensively last season (eighth in NFL), and they surrendered 335.7 yards per game (16th) on the defensive side of the ball. The Rams ranked worst in total offense (280.5 yards per game) last season, but they played slightly better on defense, ranking 19th with 341.1 yards allowed per game.
Bengals vs. Rams Picks
The Bengals are picked by Splash Inc. users to both win straight up and cover the spread against the Rams on Monday. Currently, 60.9% of users are picking them to win and 58.9% expect the Bengals to cover the 2-point spread.
Game Info: Bengals vs. Rams
- Game Day: Monday, September 25, 2023
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Paycor Stadium
Cincinnati is a 2-point favorite against Los Angeles on Monday and the over/under is set at 44 points. Here’s some betting trends and insights before making an informed wager on the contest.
Game Trends for Bengals
- The Bengals compiled a 12-4-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Bengals were favored by 2 points or more 14 times last season, and covered the spread in nine of those games.
- The Bengals and their opponents combined to go over the point total six out of 16 times last season.
Stats & Insights for Bengals
- The Bengals racked up 26.1 points per game last year, 3.5 more than the Rams surrendered per matchup (22.6).
- When the Bengals recorded over 22.6 points last year, they were 9-1 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
- When the Rams surrendered less than 26.1 points last season, they had a 5-4-1 record against the spread and a 4-6 record overall.
- The Bengals averaged 360.5 yards per game last year, just 19.4 more than the 341.1 the Rams gave up per matchup.
- When the Bengals piled up over 341.1 yards last year, the team was 9-1 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- In games the Rams kept their opponents to less than 360.5 yards last year, they had a -6-1 record ATS and a – record overall.
- The Bengals rushed for 95.5 yards per game last season, 19.6 fewer than the 115.1 the Rams allowed per outing.
- When the Bengals rushed for over 115.1 yards last year, they had a 3-1 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record.
- The Rams were -4-1 against the spread and – overall when holding opponents to less than 95.5 rushing yards last year.
- The Bengals had 18 giveaways last season, while the Rams had 22 takeaways.
Best Players for Bengals
- Joe Burrow: 4,475 PASS YDS / 279.7 YPG / 68.3% / 35 TD / 12 INT / 75 CAR / 257 RUSH YDS / 5 TD
- Joe Mixon: 210 CAR / 814 YDS / 58.1 YPG / 7 TD / 60 REC / 441 YDS / 31.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Ja’Marr Chase: 87 REC / 1,046 YDS / 87.2 YPG / 9 TD
- Tee Higgins: 74 REC / 1,029 YDS / 73.5 YPG / 7 TD
- Tyler Boyd: 58 REC / 762 YDS / 47.6 YPG / 5 TD
- Logan Wilson: 123 TKL / 3 TFL / 2.5 SACK / 1 INT / 4 PD
Game Trends for Rams
- The Rams had six wins in 17 games against the spread last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 2 points or more, the Rams went 4-6-1 last year.
- Last season, six of the Rams’ 17 games hit the over.
Stats & Insights for Rams
- Last year the Rams racked up just two fewer points per game (18.1) than the Bengals gave up (20.1).
- The Rams were 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games when they recorded over 20.1 points last season.
- Last year the Bengals had a 6-1 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall in games when they held opponents to fewer than 18.1 points.
- The Rams racked up 55.2 fewer yards per game (280.5) than the Bengals allowed (335.7) per matchup last season.
- The Rams were 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when the team totaled over 335.7 yards last year.
- When the Bengals kept their opponents to fewer than 280.5 yards last season, they had a -1 record ATS and a – record overall.
- Last year the Rams rushed for just 8.9 fewer yards (97.7) than the Bengals allowed per contest (106.6).
- Last season the Rams had a 4-3 ATS record and a 2-5 overall record in games the team rushed for over 106.6 yards.
- When the Bengals kept their opponents to less than 97.7 yards on the ground last season, they were -1 against the spread and – overall.
- The Rams turned the ball over 23 times last season, one fewer times than the Bengals forced turnovers (24).
Best Players for Rams
- Matthew Stafford: 2,087 PASS YDS / 231.9 YPG / 68% / 10 TD / 8 INT
- Kyren Williams: 35 CAR / 139 YDS / 17.4 YPG / 0 TD / 9 REC / 76 YDS / 9.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Tutu Atwell: 9 CAR / 34 YDS / 2.8 YPG / 1 TD / 18 REC / 298 YDS / 24.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Tyler Higbee: 72 REC / 620 YDS / 38.8 YPG / 3 TD
- Demarcus Robinson: 48 REC / 458 YDS / 28.6 YPG / 2 TD
- Ben Skowronek: 39 REC / 376 YDS / 26.9 YPG / 0 TD
- Ernest Jones: 113 TKL / 4 TFL / 1 INT / 2 PD