Table of Contents
The Las Vegas Raiders (1-1) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) play at Allegiant Stadium on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
On offense, the Raiders ranked 12th in the NFL with 23.2 points per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 26th in points allowed (365.6 points allowed per contest). The Steelers put up 322.6 yards per game offensively last season (23rd in NFL), and they gave up 330.4 yards per game (13th) on the other side of the ball.
Raiders vs. Steelers Picks
Splash Inc. users think the Raiders will win straight up against the Steelers on Sunday, with 56.5% of users picking them to win. On the other hand 50.6% of users are picking the Steelers to cover the 3-point spread.
Game Info: Raiders vs. Steelers
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
Las Vegas is a 3-point favorite against Pittsburgh on Sunday and the over/under is set at 43.5 points. Keep reading for some betting insights and trends if you plan to place a wager on the outing.
Game Trends for Raiders
- The Raiders compiled an 8-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Raiders covered the spread once when favored by 3 points or more last season (in four opportunities).
- A total of nine of the Raiders’ games last season hit the over.
Stats & Insights for Raiders
- The Raiders scored 23.2 points per game last year, comparable to the 20.4 per outing the Steelers gave up.
- The Raiders were 8-2 against the spread and 6-4 overall in games when they scored more than 20.4 points last season.
- The Steelers had a 10-1-1 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall in games when they gave up less than 23.2 points last season.
- The Raiders collected 352.5 yards per game last year, 22.1 more yards than the 330.4 the Steelers allowed per contest.
- The Raiders were 7-1 against the spread and 5-3 overall when the team amassed over 330.4 yards last year.
- When the Steelers kept their opponents to less than 352.5 yards last season, they had a -2 record ATS and a – record overall.
- The Raiders rushed for 121.1 yards per game last year, 13 more than the 108.1 the Steelers allowed per contest.
- The Raiders had a 7-1 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record when the team ran for over 108.1 yards last year.
- Last year, the Steelers were -4 against the spread and – overall when holding opponents to less than 121.1 rushing yards.
- The Raiders turned the ball over 21 times last season, two fewer than the Steelers forced turnovers (23).
Best Players for Raiders
- Jimmy Garoppolo: 2,437 PASS YDS / 221.5 YPG / 67.2% / 16 TD / 4 INT
- Josh Jacobs: 340 CAR / 1,653 YDS / 97.2 YPG / 12 TD / 53 REC / 400 YDS / 23.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Zamir White: 17 CAR / 70 YDS / 6.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Davante Adams: 100 REC / 1,516 YDS / 89.2 YPG / 14 TD
- Jakobi Meyers: 67 REC / 804 YDS / 57.4 YPG / 6 TD
- DeAndre Carter: 46 REC / 538 YDS / 31.6 YPG / 3 TD
- Marcus Epps: 92 TKL / 4 TFL / 6 PD
Game Trends for Steelers
- The Steelers had 10 wins in 17 games against the spread last season.
- As 3-point underdogs or more, the Steelers went 3-4-1 against the spread last season.
- The Steelers had seven of their 17 games hit the over last season.
Stats & Insights for Steelers
- The Steelers scored 6.5 fewer points per game (18.1) than the Raiders surrendered (24.6) last year.
- The Steelers were 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when they recorded over 24.6 points last season.
- The Raiders had a 1-2 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall in games when they gave up less than 18.1 points last season.
- The Steelers racked up 322.6 yards per game last year, 43 fewer yards than the 365.6 the Raiders gave up per matchup.
- When the Raiders kept their opponents to less than 322.6 yards last season, they had a -1 record ATS and a – record overall.
- Last year the Steelers averaged 121.9 rushing yards per game, just 0.9 fewer yards than the Raiders allowed per outing (122.8).
- The Steelers had a 6-1 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record when the team ran for more than 122.8 yards last year.
- Last year, the Raiders were -4 against the spread and – overall when holding opponents to less than 121.9 yards on the ground.
- Last year the Steelers turned the ball over 19 times, six more than the Raiders’ takeaways (13).
Best Players for Steelers
- Kenny Pickett: 2,404 PASS YDS / 184.9 YPG / 63% / 7 TD / 9 INT / 55 CAR / 237 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- Najee Harris: 272 CAR / 1,034 YDS / 60.8 YPG / 7 TD / 41 REC / 229 YDS / 13.5 YPG / 3 TD
- Jaylen Warren: 77 CAR / 379 YDS / 23.7 YPG / 1 TD / 28 REC / 214 YDS / 13.4 YPG / 0 TD
- George Pickens: 52 REC / 801 YDS / 47.1 YPG / 4 TD
- Pat Freiermuth: 63 REC / 732 YDS / 48.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Allen Robinson II: 33 REC / 339 YDS / 33.9 YPG / 3 TD
- Elandon Roberts: 104 TKL / 10 TFL / 4.5 SACK