Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Van Jefferson’s player prop bet markets for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key stats and trends to know. Jefferson’s Los Angeles Rams (1-1) and the Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) meet in Week 3 at Paycor Stadium.
Van Jefferson Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Los Angeles Rams at Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 25, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 36.5 (+105)
Van Jefferson Receiving Stats
- Jefferson has caught five passes (nine targets) for 33 yards (16.5 per game) this year.
- Jefferson has been the target of 9.7% (nine total) of his team’s 93 passing attempts this season.
- Jefferson’s 23 receiving yards in his one matchup against the Bengals are 13.5 fewer than his over/under for Monday’s game.
- Jefferson, in one game against them, has never exceeded 36.5 receiving yards.
- Jefferson did not have a touchdown catch in that matchup against the Bengals.
Last Season Stats: Rams vs. Bengals
- The Rams racked up just two fewer points per game (18.1) than the Bengals surrendered (20.1) last year.
- The Rams averaged 280.5 yards per game last season, 55.2 fewer yards than the 335.7 the Bengals gave up per contest.
- Last season the Rams piled up 182.8 passing yards per game, 46.3 fewer than the Bengals allowed per contest (229.1).
- The Rams ran for just 8.9 fewer yards (97.7) than the Bengals allowed per outing (106.6) last year.
- The Rams turned the ball over 23 times last season, one fewer than the Bengals forced turnovers (24).