Table of Contents
Davante Adams will have several player prop bet markets available when he hits the field on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. This Week 3 matchup sees Adams’ Las Vegas Raiders (1-1) hit the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Davante Adams Player Props vs. Pittsburgh
- Matchup: Las Vegas Raiders vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Time: 8:20 PM
- Date: September 24, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 75.5 (-115)
Davante Adams Receiving Stats
- Adams’ 150 yards receiving (75.0 per game) are a team high. He has 12 receptions (17 targets) plus one TD.
- Adams has been the target of 34.0% (17 total) of his team’s 50 passing attempts this season.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 33.3% of his team’s three offensive TDs.
- Adams has averaged 39.5 receiving yards per game in his two career matchups against the Steelers, 36.0 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In two matchups against them, Adams has never gone over 75.5 yards receiving.
- Adams has not caught a touchdown pass against the Steelers.
Last Season Stats: Raiders vs. Steelers
- The Raiders put up 23.2 points per game last season, comparable to the 20.4 per matchup the Steelers gave up.
- The Raiders collected 22.1 more yards per game (352.5) than the Steelers gave up per matchup (330.4) last season.
- The Raiders passed for 231.4 yards per game last year, just 9.1 more yards than the 222.3 the Steelers allowed per contest.
- Last season the Raiders ran for 13 more yards per game (121.1) than the Steelers allowed per outing (108.1).
- The Raiders had 21 giveaways last season, while the Steelers had 23 takeaways.