Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed plenty of player prop betting options for Monday’s NFL action, including for Chris Godwin, who takes to the field at 7:15 PM ET broadcast on ABC. Godwin and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-0) meet the Philadelphia Eagles (2-0) in Week 3 at Raymond James Stadium.
Chris Godwin Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 7:15 PM
- Date: September 25, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 52.5 (-115)
Chris Godwin Receiving Stats
- Godwin has put up 109 yards (on 10 catches). He’s been targeted 14 times, and is averaging 54.5 yards per game.
- So far this season, 20.6% of the 68 passes thrown by his team have gone Godwin’s way.
- In his one matchup against the Eagles, Godwin’s 43 receiving yards total is 9.5 less than his over/under for Monday’s game (52.5).
- In one matchup against them, Godwin has never gone over 52.5 yards receiving.
- Godwin did not have a touchdown catch in that outing against the Eagles.
Last Season Stats: Buccaneers vs. Eagles
- Last year, the Buccaneers scored just 1.8 fewer points per game (18.4) than the Eagles allowed (20.2).
- The Buccaneers averaged 45.2 more yards per game (346.7) than the Eagles gave up per outing (301.5) last season.
- The Buccaneers passed for 269.8 yards per game last season, 90 more than the 179.8 the Eagles allowed per contest.
- Last season the Buccaneers piled up 76.9 yards per game on the ground, 44.7 fewer than the Eagles allowed per contest (121.6).
- The Buccaneers turned the ball over 22 times last season, five fewer than the Eagles forced turnovers (27).