Table of Contents
The Cleveland Browns (1-1) and the Tennessee Titans (1-1) play at Cleveland Browns Stadium on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
The Browns ranked 18th in scoring offense (21.2 points per game) and 20th in scoring defense (22.4 points allowed per game) last season. The Titans were a bottom-five scoring offense last year, ranking fifth-worst with 17.5 points per game. On the defensive side of the ball, they ranked 13th in the NFL (21.1 points allowed per game).
Browns vs. Titans Picks
Splash Inc. users project the Browns will win straight up against the Titans on Sunday, with 55.4% of users picking them to come out on top. Meanwhile 64.1% of users have picked the Titans to cover the 3.5-point spread.
Game Info: Browns vs. Titans
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadium: Cleveland Browns Stadium
Take a look at the betting trends and insights below before placing a bet on Sunday’s Cleveland-Tennessee spread (Cleveland -3.5) or over/under (38 points).
Game Trends for Browns
- The Browns put together an 8-9-0 ATS record last year.
- The Browns covered the spread twice when favored by 3.5 points or more last season (in four opportunities).
- The Browns and their opponents combined to hit the over eight out of 17 times last season.
Stats & Insights for Browns
- The Browns put up just 0.1 more points per game (21.2) than the Titans gave up (21.1) last year.
- The Browns racked up 349.1 yards per game last season, only 2.5 fewer than the 351.6 the Titans gave up per contest.
- Last season the Browns piled up 146.5 yards per game on the ground, 69.6 more than the Titans allowed per contest (76.9).
- The Browns turned the ball over 21 times last year, one more turnover than the Titans forced (20).
Best Players for Browns
- Deshaun Watson: 1,102 PASS YDS / 183.7 YPG / 58.2% / 7 TD / 5 INT / 36 CAR / 175 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Kareem Hunt: 123 CAR / 468 YDS / 27.5 YPG / 3 TD / 35 REC / 210 YDS / 12.4 YPG / 1 TD
- Amari Cooper: 78 REC / 1,160 YDS / 68.2 YPG / 9 TD
- Donovan Peoples-Jones: 61 REC / 839 YDS / 49.4 YPG / 3 TD
- David Njoku: 58 REC / 628 YDS / 44.9 YPG / 4 TD
- Grant Delpit: 101 TKL / 4 TFL / 4 INT / 10 PD
Game Trends for Titans
- The Titans’ record against the spread last season was 9-7-1.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3.5 points or greater, the Titans went 3-3 last year.
- Out of the 17 Titans’ games last season, five went over the total.
Stats & Insights for Titans
- Last year the Titans scored 4.9 fewer points per game (17.5) than the Browns gave up (22.4).
- The Titans collected 34.4 fewer yards per game (296.8) than the Browns gave up per outing (331.2) last year.
- Last year the Titans piled up 125.4 yards per game on the ground, just 9.6 fewer yards than the Browns allowed per contest (135).
- The Titans turned the ball over three more times (23 total) than the Browns forced turnovers (20) last year.
Best Players for Titans
- Ryan Tannehill: 2,536 PASS YDS / 211.3 YPG / 65.2% / 13 TD / 6 INT
- Derrick Henry: 349 CAR / 1,538 YDS / 96.1 YPG / 13 TD / 33 REC / 398 YDS / 24.9 YPG / 0 TD
- Malik Willis: 27 CAR / 123 YDS / 17.6 YPG / 1 TD
- DeAndre Hopkins: 64 REC / 717 YDS / 79.7 YPG / 3 TD
- Chris Moore: 48 REC / 548 YDS / 36.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Chigoziem Okonkwo: 32 REC / 450 YDS / 28.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Kevin Byard: 106 TKL / 4 INT / 6 PD