Table of Contents
The Tennessee Titans (1-2) host the Cincinnati Bengals (1-2) at Nissan Stadium on Sunday, October 1, 2023.
The Bengals averaged 360.5 yards per game on offense last season (eighth in NFL), and they ranked 16th on defense with 335.7 yards allowed per game. The Titans were a bottom-five offense last season, ranking third-worst with 296.8 yards per contest. On defense, they ranked 23rd in the NFL (351.6 yards allowed per game).
Bengals vs. Titans Picks
At the moment, 59.9% of Splash Inc. users are picking the Bengals to win and 66.7% have picked them to cover the 2.5-point spread as well against the Titans on Sunday.
Game Info: Bengals vs. Titans
- Game Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
Check out the betting insights and trends below before making a bet on Sunday’s Cincinnati-Tennessee spread (Cincinnati -2.5) or total (41 points).
Game Trends for Bengals
- The Bengals compiled a 12-4-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Bengals covered the spread nine times last season (9-5 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- The Bengals and their opponents combined to go over the point total six out of 16 times last season.
Stats & Insights for Bengals
- Last year, the Bengals scored five more points per game (26.1) than the Titans surrendered (21.1).
- The Bengals were 10-1 against the spread and 11-0 overall last season when the team recorded more than 21.1 points.
- The Titans had a 9-3-1 record against the spread and a 7-6 record overall in games when they gave up fewer than 26.1 points last season.
- The Bengals averaged only 8.9 more yards per game (360.5) than the Titans allowed per matchup (351.6) last year.
- When the Bengals amassed over 351.6 yards last season, the team was 8-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- In games the Titans kept their opponents to less than 360.5 yards last season, they had a -1 record ATS and a – record overall.
- Last year the Bengals piled up 95.5 rushing yards per game, 18.6 more than the Titans allowed per outing (76.9).
- The Bengals had a 6-2 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record when the team ran for more than 76.9 yards last season.
- The Titans were -4-1 against the spread and – overall when holding opponents to less than 95.5 rushing yards last season.
- The Bengals had 18 giveaways last year, while the Titans had 20 takeaways.
Best Players for Bengals
- Joe Burrow: 4,475 PASS YDS / 279.7 YPG / 68.3% / 35 TD / 12 INT / 75 CAR / 257 RUSH YDS / 5 TD
- Joe Mixon: 210 CAR / 814 YDS / 58.1 YPG / 7 TD / 60 REC / 441 YDS / 31.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Ja’Marr Chase: 87 REC / 1,046 YDS / 87.2 YPG / 9 TD
- Tee Higgins: 74 REC / 1,029 YDS / 73.5 YPG / 7 TD
- Tyler Boyd: 58 REC / 762 YDS / 47.6 YPG / 5 TD
- Logan Wilson: 123 TKL / 3 TFL / 2.5 SACK / 1 INT / 4 PD
Game Trends for Titans
- The Titans’ record against the spread last season was 9-7-1.
- As 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Titans went 4-3-1 against the spread last year.
- Last year, five of the Titans’ 17 games hit the over.
Stats & Insights for Titans
- Last year the Titans averaged just 2.6 fewer points per game (17.5) than the Bengals surrendered (20.1).
- The Titans were 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall last year when the team notched over 20.1 points.
- When the Bengals allowed fewer than 17.5 points last year, they had a 5-1 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall.
- The Titans racked up 38.9 fewer yards per game (296.8) than the Bengals gave up per outing (335.7) last year.
- The Titans were 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall when the team totaled over 335.7 yards last season.
- In games the Bengals kept their opponents to less than 296.8 yards last year, they had a -1 record ATS and a – record overall.
- Last year the Titans piled up 125.4 yards per game on the ground, 18.8 more than the Bengals allowed per contest (106.6).
- The Titans had a 6-2-1 ATS record and a 4-5 overall record when the team rushed for more than 106.6 yards last year.
- When the Bengals kept their opponents to fewer than 125.4 rushing yards last season, they were -3 against the spread and – overall.
- Last year the Titans had 23 turnovers, one fewer than the Bengals had takeaways (24).
Best Players for Titans
- Ryan Tannehill: 2,536 PASS YDS / 211.3 YPG / 65.2% / 13 TD / 6 INT
- Derrick Henry: 349 CAR / 1,538 YDS / 96.1 YPG / 13 TD / 33 REC / 398 YDS / 24.9 YPG / 0 TD
- Malik Willis: 27 CAR / 123 YDS / 17.6 YPG / 1 TD
- DeAndre Hopkins: 64 REC / 717 YDS / 79.7 YPG / 3 TD
- Chris Moore: 48 REC / 548 YDS / 36.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Chigoziem Okonkwo: 32 REC / 450 YDS / 28.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Kevin Byard: 106 TKL / 4 INT / 6 PD