Table of Contents
The Atlanta Falcons (2-1) go on the road to square off against the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2) at Wembley Stadium on Sunday, October 1, 2023.
The Jaguars are totaling 339 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 16th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 19th, allowing 348.3 yards per contest. The Falcons are compiling 18.3 points per game on offense this season (23rd-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 18 points per contest (seventh-ranked) on defense.
Jaguars vs. Falcons Picks
The Jaguars are expected by Splash Inc. users to win, but not cover the spread, against the Falcons on Sunday. Right now, 67.2% of users are picking them to win, but 30.8% are picking the Falcons to cover the 3-point spread.
Game Info: Jaguars vs. Falcons
- Game Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 AM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Stadium: Wembley Stadium
Before making a wager on Sunday’s Jacksonville-Atlanta spread (Jacksonville -3) or total (43.5 points), take a look at the betting insights and trends below.
Game Trends for Jaguars
- The Jaguars are 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 3 points or more this season.
- Two of the Jaguars’ three games with a set total have hit the over (66.7%).
Stats & Insights for Jaguars
- Offensively, the Jaguars rank 16th in the NFL with 339 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 19th in total defense (348.3 yards allowed per contest).
- The Jaguars rank 21st in scoring offense (19 points per game) and 23rd in scoring defense (25 points allowed per game) this year.
- The Jaguars are averaging 240.7 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them ninth in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 27th, surrendering 264.3 passing yards per contest.
- The Jaguars rank 19th in run offense (98.3 rushing yards per game) and seventh in run defense (84 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Jaguars have been a bottom-five offense on third down this year, ranking fourth-worst with a 29.7% third-down conversion rate. Defensively, they are ranked 16th in the NFL (37.5% third-down percentage allowed).
- The Jaguars are averaging 5.1 yards per play on offense, which ranks them 20th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 16th, giving up 5.6 yards per play.
- With six forced turnovers (sixth in NFL) against five turnovers committed (21st in NFL), the Jaguars (+1) have the 17th-ranked turnover margin in the NFL.
Best Players for Jaguars
- Trevor Lawrence: 736 PASS YDS / 245.3 YPG / 64.6% / 3 TD / 2 INT / 15 CAR / 59 RUSH YDS / 0 TD
- Travis Etienne: 49 CAR / 205 YDS / 68.3 YPG / 1 TD / 11 REC / 79 YDS / 26.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Calvin Ridley: 13 REC / 173 YDS / 57.7 YPG / 1 TD
- Evan Engram: 18 REC / 173 YDS / 57.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Christian Kirk: 16 REC / 173 YDS / 57.7 YPG / 1 TD
- Foyesade Oluokun: 37 TKL / 1 PD
Game Trends for Falcons
- The Falcons is 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Falcons are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or greater this year.
- One of the Falcons’ three games with a set total has hit the over (33.3%).
Stats & Insights for Falcons
- With 283.3 total yards per game on offense, the Falcons rank 26th in the NFL in 2023. On defense, they rank eighth, giving up 287.7 total yards per game.
- The Falcons are posting 18.3 points per contest on offense this season (23rd-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 18 points per contest (seventh-ranked) on defense.
- On offense, the Falcons are a bottom-five pass offense, putting up only 155 passing yards per game (fourth-worst). Fortunately, they are thriving on the defensive side of the ball, ceding only 170 passing yards per contest (fourth-best).
- In terms of rushing, the Falcons rank ninth in the NFL on offense (128.3 rushing yards per game) and 18th defensively (117.7 rushing yards allowed per contest).
- In terms of third-down efficiency, the Falcons rank 27th in the NFL (30.8% third-down conversion rate) and 10th on defense (32.4% third-down rate allowed).
- The Falcons are compiling 4.9 yards per play on offense this season (23rd-ranked). Meanwhile, they are allowing 4.9 yards per play (sixth-ranked) on defense.
- The Falcons have recorded four forced turnovers (13th in NFL) and committed two turnovers (sixth in NFL) this season for a +2 turnover margin that ranks ninth in the NFL.
Best Players for Falcons
- Desmond Ridder: 553 PASS YDS / 184.3 YPG / 62.5% / 2 TD / 1 INT / 13 CAR / 41 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Bijan Robinson: 39 CAR / 213 YDS / 71 YPG / 0 TD / 14 REC / 102 YDS / 34 YPG / 1 TD
- Tyler Allgeier: 38 CAR / 135 YDS / 45 YPG / 2 TD / 5 REC / 36 YDS / 12 YPG / 0 TD
- Mack Hollins: 7 REC / 114 YDS / 38 YPG / 0 TD
- Kyle Pitts: 9 REC / 100 YDS / 33.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Kaden Elliss: 25 TKL / 2 TFL / 1 SACK