Table of Contents
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Derrick Henry and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Henry’s Tennessee Titans (1-2) and the Cincinnati Bengals (1-2) go toe-to-toe in a Week 4 matchup from Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.
Derrick Henry Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Tennessee Titans vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 1, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 68.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 11.5 (-130)
Derrick Henry Rushing Stats
- Henry has run 51 times for a team-best 163 yards (54.3 per game), with one TD.
- Henry has also caught five balls for 71 yards (23.7 yards per game).
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 33.3% of his team’s three offensive TDs.
- He has handled 51, or 71.8%, of his team’s 71 rushing attempts this season.
- In his two career matchups against the Bengals, Henry averaged 50 rushing yards per game, 18.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Henry, in two games against them, has not gone over 68.5 rushing yards.
- Henry has had a rushing touchdown in one game versus the Bengals, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last Season Stats: Titans vs. Bengals
- The Titans racked up 17.5 points per game last year, comparable to the 20.1 per matchup the Bengals gave up.
- The Titans racked up 38.9 fewer yards per game (296.8) than the Bengals allowed per contest (335.7) last season.
- Last year the Titans racked up 171.4 passing yards per game, 57.7 fewer than the Bengals allowed per contest (229.1).
- Last season the Titans rushed for 18.8 more yards per game (125.4) than the Bengals allowed per contest (106.6).
- The Titans turned the ball over 23 times last year, one fewer than the Bengals forced turnovers (24).