Table of Contents
The New York Mets (73-40) and the Philadelphia Phillies (63-49) meet on Saturday at 7:10 PM ET. The Mets are moneyline favorites (-191) against the underdog Phillies (+161). New York’s Jacob deGrom and Philadelphia’s Aaron Nola will start this matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mets vs. Phillies
- Game Day: Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Mets Stats & Trends
- The Mets are 16th in MLB action with 115 home runs. They average 1.0 per game.
- The Mets’ .259 batting average is fourth-best in MLB.
- The Mets rank second in the league with a .331 on-base percentage.
- The Mets strike out 7.5 times per game to rank fourth in the league.
- The Mets have hit 55 home runs at home this season (1.0 per game).
- The Mets are slugging .403 with 2.6 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The club is batting .258 with 482 hits (8.5 per game) at home this season.
Mets Key Batters
- Pete Alonso has 117 hits to go with a slugging percentage of .540, both of which lead New York hitters this season.
- Among qualifying batters in the majors, Alonso ranks 35th in batting average, 27th in on-base percentage, and ninth in slugging.
- Francisco Lindor has hit 20 homers this season while driving in 81 runs. He’s batting .270 this season.
- Among qualifying hitters, Lindor’s batting average places him 48th, his on-base percentage 39th, and his slugging percentage 35th.
- Lindor brings a three-game streak with at least one hit into this contest. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with a home run, two walks and four RBI.
- Starling Marte is batting .292 with a .458 slugging percentage and 51 RBI this year.
- Brandon Nimmo has 10 home runs, 40 RBI and a batting average of .267 this season.
Phillies Stats & Trends
- The Phillies rank fifth in Major League Baseball with 148 home runs.
- The Phillies rank ninth in MLB with a .250 team batting average.
- The Phillies have an on-base percentage of .313 this season, which ranks 16th in the league.
- The Phillies rank 13th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.3 whiffs per contest.
- They have averaged 1.3 home runs per game in their 54 road contests this season.
- They have a team slugging percentage of .408 in away games this season with 160 extra-base hits.
- In 54 road games this season, they have a batting average of .245 while averaging 8.5 base hits per contest.
Phillies Key Batters
- Kyle Schwarber has 86 hits, a team-best for the Phillies.
- Including all the qualified hitters in the big leagues, Schwarber ranks 141st in batting average, 103rd in on-base percentage and 19th in slugging percentage.
- Rhys Hoskins paces his team with a .338 on-base percentage.
- Hoskins is currently 93rd in batting average, 61st in on-base percentage and 23rd in slugging percentage among all qualifying batters.
- J.T. Realmuto is batting .263 with 16 doubles, four triples, 13 home runs and 30 walks.
- Alec Bohm is slugging .408 to lead his team.
Mets vs. Phillies Probable Pitchers