Table of Contents
The Toronto Blue Jays and Alejandro Kirk will square off against Frankie Montas and the New York Yankees on Thursday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Kirk Props for Blue Jays vs Yankees
- Game Day: Thursday, August 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Kirk in 2022
- Kirk is hitting .297 with 15 doubles, 12 home runs and 43 walks.
- Kirk’s home runs rank 97th in MLB and he ranks 114th in RBI in MLB.
- Kirk has a hit in 62.1% of his games this year (64 of 103), with multiple hits in 28 of those games (27.2%).
- Out of the 103 games Kirk has played in this season, he’s homered in 11 contests (10.7%), hitting a home run in 3.1% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- Montas gets the start for the Yankees, his 22nd of the season. He is 4-9 with a 3.59 ERA and 115 strikeouts through 112 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 21 games this season, the 29-year-old has a 3.59 ERA and 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .239 to opposing hitters.
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Yankees pitching staff ranks fourth in the league.
- Yankees pitchers combine to allow the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (116 total, 1.0 per game).