Table of Contents
Kolten Wong sits at 97 hits this season, and will try to get his 100th when his Milwaukee Brewers (78-69) meet the New York Mets (94-55) on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET. The Brewers are the underdog (-107) in this contest against the Mets (-112). New York’s Carlos Carrasco and Milwaukee’s Aaron Ashby will start this matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mets vs. Brewers
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stadium: American Family Field
Mets Stats & Trends
- The Mets rank 15th in MLB play with 153 total home runs.
- The Mets rank fifth in MLB with a .258 batting average.
- The Mets rank second in the league with a .332 on-base percentage.
- The Mets strike out 7.5 times per game, the fifth-fewest mark in the league.
- The Mets average 1.1 homers per road game this season (81 total on the road).
- The Mets have a .426 slugging percentage and are averaging 3.3 extra-base hits per game away from home.
- The team is batting .264 with 679 hits (9.3 per game) on the road this season.
Mets Key Batters
- Pete Alonso has 148 hits, which ranks first among New York hitters this season, while batting .267 with 61 extra-base hits.
- Alonso ranks 48th in batting average, 37th in on-base percentage, and 14th in slugging among qualifying batters in baseball.
- Francisco Lindor has an OPS of .790, fueled by an OBP of .343 and a team-best slugging percentage of .447 this season.
- Among qualifying hitters, Lindor is 44th in batting average, 42nd in on-base percentage and 51st in slugging percentage.
- Lindor brings a six-game streak with at least one hit into this matchup. In his last 10 games he is batting .318 with a double, a triple, three home runs, two walks and six RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo has 143 hits this season and has a slash line of .265/.360/.420.
- Nimmo takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .353 with a triple, six walks and three RBI.
- Jeff McNeil leads New York in OBP (.378) this season, fueled by 154 hits.
- McNeil heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with a double, four walks and two RBI.
Brewers Stats & Trends
- The Brewers’ 203 home runs rank third in Major League Baseball.
- The Brewers rank 21st in MLB with a .235 team batting average.
- The Brewers have the 14th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.315).
- The Brewers are one of the least disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking 26th with an average of 9.0 strikeouts per game.
- They’ve hit 101 homers, an average of 1.4 per game, in 70 home contests this season.
- They have a team slugging percentage of .419 in home games this season with 211 extra-base hits.
- In 70 home games this season, they have a batting average of .235 while averaging 7.7 base hits per contest.
Brewers Key Batters
- Rowdy Tellez is batting .225 with 23 doubles, 32 home runs and 56 walks.
- Including all qualifying players, Tellez is 121st in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 98th and he is 30th in slugging.
- Tellez enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .200 with two home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Willy Adames has 28 doubles, 30 home runs and 47 walks while hitting .238.
- Adames is 104th in batting average, 112th in on-base percentage and 26th in slugging percentage in the big leagues.
- Christian Yelich has a team-best OBP (.362) and slugging percentage (.396).
- Andrew McCutchen has 22 doubles, 17 home runs and 46 walks while batting .239.
Mets vs. Brewers Probable Pitchers