Table of Contents
Freddie Freeman will take the field for the Los Angeles Dodgers against Ryan Feltner and the Colorado Rockies on Tuesday. First pitch is at 10:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Freeman Props for Dodgers vs Rockies
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Freeman in 2022
- Freeman has racked up a team-high batting average of .321 and paces the Dodgers in runs batted in (98).
- In MLB play, Freeman ranks 62nd in homers and 11th in RBI.
- In 73.2% of his 157 games this season, Freeman has recorded a base hit (115 times). He’s also put up 55 multi-hit games in 2022 (35.0%).
- Freeman has homered in 12.7% of his games this season (157 contests), leaving the ballpark in 2.9% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Rockies Pitching in 2022
- Feltner (3-9) takes the mound for the Rockies in his 19th start of the season. He has a 6.01 ERA in 91 1/3 innings pitched, with 80 strikeouts.
- The 26-year-old has a 6.01 ERA and 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings across 19 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .271 to opposing hitters.
- The pitching staff for the Rockies has a collective 7.5 K/9, the third-worst in MLB.
- Rockies pitchers combine to rank 21st in baseball in home runs given up (180 total, 1.1 per game).